Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only reason this forum isnt private is because it’s designed for bots to scan and to a lesser degree for IT to attack us.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
This forum is designed not for the benefit of incels but merely to keep an eye on them and control them. That’s really what it’s meant for. It’s a way of gathering dissidents and containing them and monitoring them.

This forum should be private, but it won’t be, since mods won’t allow it to be, as they also make rules against the most based topics (animal abuse, minors, race), in order to keep us circlejerking about Chad and ER.

Kill all animal abusers

If it's private it induces curiosity, which will have the effect of bringing in more people signing up and more work for the mods, more potential infiltrators to deal with, better to keep it public
This is the excuse the mods use retard. It’s a load of shit.

is it because you're guilty
Don’t try to pull a leftist tactic and turn this shit on me. The mods are keeping this forum public despite the userbase wanting it private.

47524.jpg

the only reason for wanting it private is to hide from IT. but who gives a fuck about a few troons on reddit?
if I truly wanted to hide from IT I would just use the bunker, ur logic is shit.

High IQ observation

@Murder Mario

I really care about it and I'm not a leftist (not accusing you of anything here). Did like 8 of these tests in German and English, they all come to more or less this result:

View attachment 834952
That’s retarded. I’m not even advocating it but human makes’ problems are 10,000x more important.

Also it’s still a leftist trait to care about it.

Last edited:
Kill all animal abusers
I hate animals. I like watching videos of dogs and cats getting killed. It's funny watching something so many people love because it's visually appealing get mutilated.

I hate animals. I like watching videos of dogs and cats getting killed. It's funny watching something so many people love because it's visually appealing get mutilated.
Very based

very dislikeable. in fact, downright irredeemable.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back