Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The only way my life could have been worse is if I had a sister

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
If I was a 32-year-old kissless virgin with a sister - I would hate hER. I am an only child, but I would hate having a toilet sibling, because toilets live life on dog-mode.

If you are an incel, and you have an older sister - I’m sorry. That toilet is living her best life, being treated better by society because she has a vagina, doesn’t have to worry about being drafted to fight in a war, sexually satisfied and not starved for touch. That toilet could easily get you laid - instead she does nothing to help her brother through the gates of sex, because toilets are the gatekeepers of sex.

Brutal no reply pill.

If I was a 32-year-old kissless virgin with a sister - I would hate hER. I am an only child, but I would hate having a toilet sibling, because toilets live life on dog-mode.

If you are an incel, and you have an older sister - I’m sorry. That toilet is living her best life, being treated better by society because she has a vagina, doesn’t have to worry about being drafted to fight in a war, sexually satisfied and not starved for touch. That toilet could easily get you laid - instead she does nothing to help her brother through the gates of sex, because toilets are the gatekeepers of sex.
My sister has many friends while I’m a fucking loser

My sister is NT, has Chad/Chadlite boyfriend, has a high career position and she doesn't like me, which she would never admit

My sister is NT, has Chad/Chadlite boyfriend, has a high career position and she doesn't like me, which she would never admit
sabotage hER career and relationship

One of fiends has a sister and she really is a 4/10.

She constantly begs him for money to buy cigs. She is kinda stupid and demanded help in studying which consumed his time while he focused on his stuff (he is a really good mechatronic).

Having an older sister would be horrible but you'd experience the blackpill first hand

Only child here as well :dab::feelsLightsaber:

Having a sister makes getting laid so much easier. (as long as she’s attractive)

If foids see you in public with a girl theyll automatically want to fuck you and even if that didnt work you could always slip something into your sisters friends drink during a sleepover and rape them
dude your a fucking genius.

sorry you feel that way bro.

Not just older sisters. My sister is two years younger than me, and when she has her foid friends over they sometimes talk about the guys that they have been fucking. It's depressing to know how much better other people's lifes are, and at the same time it is depressing to have it confirmed that foids are every bit as much of the sex addicted cum toilets as I have always suspected. That makes it even more depressing to know that inspite of them being total slaves to their sex drive, they still refuse to let me touch them. :feelsrope:

You are lucky op I have a sister and I've cut contact with her for several years now she is a race mixing degenerate fetus murdering whore.