Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Only Way to Change Liberals is to Make it Uncool to be Liberal

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
One of the greatest misconceptions that you guys have about liberals (especially IT liberals) is that you can somehow change their views with logic and evidence. But, what you fail to take into account is that liberalism is more than just a set of beliefs; it's a lifestyle.

Liberals have built their entire identity around their ideology. In fact, their ideology is just a small part of their overall persona. It took them years to perfect how they dress, style their hair, how they speak, and even what establishments they patronize in order to appear edgy and "progressive". This affords them status among their peers, and a chance to mate with their female liberal counterparts (who happen to be the majority of young females today). These people are heavily invested in this elaborate image they've created of themselves. So, what the hell makes you think you can reason with a liberal and change his entire lifestyle and worldview in a 20-minute conversation?

I'll give you an example. Do you realize the enormous psychological leap involved in transforming yourself from a modest, conservative, well-mannered young man like this......

..... into a pretentious, leftist douchebag freak of nature like this?

You ain't gonna suddenly change a guy who went through a metamorphosis like this! He's already too heavily invested in his image, which took him years to cultivate. The only way someone like this would change is when there was no longer any benefit to being a liberal. I guarantee you that, if being conservative suddenly became trendy and cool, these so-called liberals would do an about-face in a heartbeat.

Another thing to keep in mind is that it's pointless to argue with a liberal because many of them secretly don't even believe the bullshit they claim to support. That's right. Liberals are the biggest faggot poseurs ever. They're all about style over substance. They care more about aesthetics than truth. Many of them just pretend they're all leftist and progressive to virtue signal, and as a mating strategy.

So, the next time you find yourself ready to debate a rabid leftist, save your breath. As long as it remains cool to be a liberal, you can be sure that he'll be one.

Not gonna read. If you’re a cuckservative than you are automatically retarded

It already is.

Do you feel that leftism has benefited you? Did it help you get laid?? I think not.

You posted something similar to this on another thread and it's some good blackpills.

I think the only way to get liberals to secede from their own party is to get us incels to join them. They would be considered no longer cool and they'd all jump the ship to be conservatives.

cuckservatism isn't much help for incels in a big picture

Why did this forum suddenly change the format, and now pictures are posted small, when they used to post large? There's not even an easy option to enlarge them anymore (e.g. small, large). This is exactly why I'm so averse to change-- because change is usually for the worse.

Many CuckTears members aren't liberals at all. They don't ideologically commit to anything that resembles liberalism. If they claim to be liberals, they're making a mockery of it.

If they can't respect a conservative's freedom of speech, an alleged rapist's presumption of innocence, and a convicted pedophile's right to not be punished cruelly and unusually by a government, they have no business calling themselves liberals.

They clearly have no ideological commitment to anything that resembles a constitutional framework of civil liberties, which is what any intellectually honest and morally consistent liberal would support. Ergo, they don't believe in the rule of law.

how do we make it uncool to be liberal? isn't that up to the jews

Many CuckTears members aren't liberals at all. They don't ideologically commit to anything that resembles liberalism. If they claim to be liberals, they're making a mockery of it.

If they can't respect a conservative's freedom of speech, an alleged rapist's presumption of innocence, and a convicted pedophile's right to not be punished cruelly and unusually by a government, they have no business calling themselves liberals.

They clearly have no ideological commitment to anything that resembles a constitutional framework of civil liberties, which is what any intellectually honest and morally consistent liberal would support. Ergo, they don't believe in the rule of law.
Avagadro's number IQ

This is true. Whatever passes for conservatives these days (in the U.S.) is a mix of retarded Bible-thumping boomers and low IQ alt-rightcels sharing unfunny memes on r/The_Donald.

What happened to decent people like Romney and McCain?

This is true. Whatever passes for conservatives these days (in the U.S.) is a mix of retarded Bible-thumping boomers and low IQ alt-rightcels sharing unfunny memes on r/The_Donald.

What happened to decent people like Romney and McCain?
Are you a socially liberal, fiscally conservativecel?

Are you a socially liberal, fiscally conservativecel?

Please don't lump me in with them. In my experience, people who call themselves "SLFC" are selfish fuckers who simply don't want to pay taxes and want to smoke weed.

I haven't really found a label for my politics. If I had to venture a guess, I would be more culturally and socially liberal than most other individuals on this forum.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of Romney or McCain per se, I'm just saying that they at least upheld political norms.

JFL Romney and McCain were pieces of shit

Trump is a far bigger piece of shit

If you are an incel you shouldn't support someone who has no qualms mocking others for their disability. That is what Chads do.

:feelsugh: Ethnics making fun of all conservatives, there are different types like (((NeoConservative))) the most commom and there is also PaleoConservative which is based and redpilled

That could probably work

Didn’t Read

JFL thinking right wing politics is gonna do anything but keep you poor and enslaved as a wagecuck

So called liberals in the United States today do not believe in rule of law either. There is a privilaged class of homosexuals, women (feminazis), and nonwhite people (including (((those))) who call themselves white when convenient). Straight white men are punished severely for so called hate crimes, and inciting violence against white people is socially acceptable.

Politics suck in any way possible tbh so I don't see the point of supporting one side or the other