Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The pain of being a 6'5 8 PSL autistic truecel

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
The pain experienced by manlets/dicklets/ethnics/face copers:

The pain experienced by a 6'5 8 PSL autistic truecel:

FUCK!!!! BRUTAL NO REPLY PILL :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

We NEED more collaborative EFFORTS on the development of non-surgical heightmaxxing methods for closedplatecels

Introduction: (my ideas are after this)
I want (actually need) to grow at least a little bit in “real” height by 2024, in order to have hope that non-surgical heightmaxxing for closedplatecels is possible. Or else I might rope. I will be trying everything I reasonably can. I’m aware it is probably cope, but if it hasn’t been completely disproven, there is a chance it could work. Even a 1% chance is a chance. By trying and developing many methods, I will eventually find a way, if there is a method in which to be found. I can’t wait on LL and yet I can’t continue life as a manlet. I hope anyone else who needs to increase their height shall join me.

Here are my ideas:

1. Lsjl device. It could theoretically be worn 24/7 and on all accessible joints at once. If lsjl can work, and work with this amount of compressive force, this device will be the one to prove it. Link to thread:

2. What if you could apply torsional forces to the leg bones by modifying your gait? According to Tyler, torsional forced on bone may be able to cause longitudal bone growth. Since you probably already spend a significant amount of time walking, this would be a time-effective method. We just need to develop a form or forms in which to walk. Please help on this if you can. There is actually good evidence that this could be a possible height increase method:

3. Wearable Spine stretching device and sleep spine stretching. I believe that @FreakkForLife said that stretching the spine may be able to cause permanent height gain, because the vertebrae would increase in length to fill the gaps. This does seem like a possibility to me. It was supposedly debunked because Astronauts, who are in constant microgravity, supposedly lose ALL their height gain after returning to Earth. This, however, does not debunk this method, for the environment differs greatly from the environment on Earth. The difference in gravity seems to be the most relevant to bone growth, as it inhibits bone formation, making this method theoretically not work well in space even if it would work on Earth:
View attachment 2022719
I am still trying to figure out a good setup to stretch my spine while sleeping with my currently possessed materials. Even more complex would be a wearable spine-stretching device in which to use during the day. Here is a sketch, although there are some anticipated issues with the physics and mechanical design:
View attachment 2022729
(There’d be springs on the anterior side as well)

4. Heelsmashing - bonesmashing the calcaneus
I believe this method is fairly likely to “work”, the question is mainly: what degree can it work? Maybe you can gain maximum of 1 mm, maybe 0.5 cm, maybe none. I personally don’t think you could gain over a cm.
Here’s my thread on heelsmashing:

5. Wageslaving to buy relaxin (probably the most likely to work)
Relaxin is secreted during a time in pregnancy. It loosens ligaments and us know to play a role in bone growth and development. There have been anecdotal reports of height increase during pregnancy (could be related to the peptide hormone relaxin), and even a report of gaining 3 inches by a user of this site:
Unfortunately, and suspiciously, the two sites that you can buy relaxin from at a reasonable price (still very expensive) and are known to me, have suddenly ceased to be sources of relaxin.

I know this “idea” is very general, but there may be compounds which can increase height that have yet to be found to be useful for this purpose. A few possible (still unlikely) compounds are:
-fgf2
-ipamorelin
- royal jelly

Tbh I’m not too knowledgeable on these or other compounds, seems like cope for closedplatecels but if we made a list of all compounds which could work, and tried them all, the chance of one out of all of them working would be much more significant than the chance of any specific one (except maybe relaxin) working.

I’m also doing raised seat biking and ankle weights while sleeping and during the day sometimes. I know these are very unlikely to work, but I am doing it anyway.