Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The pain of childbirth is NOTHING compared to the pain of male pattern balding

If I had hair, I would’ve had a youth, and wouldn’t spend my days fantasizing about suicide.

Unless you're a massive Soycuck who would readily accept his place as a beta provider, that is.

Its like this post was literally made just to incite inceltears to talk about it, obvious bait.

Childbirth is really painful but the woman gets a shitton of hormones and good feelings as a result. If you've ever seen videos of mothers after giving birth, they look exhausted but also in a kind of ecstasy.

"Incel Things" like crushing loneliness, frustration, and going bald early have absolutely no upside- you don't get any kind of good feelings or reward chemicals from your body. You just feel like you want to kill yourself, all the time. So yes, objectively, you're right OP.

The pain a bitch gets from child birth is something she brought on herself for spreading her legs and spawning yet another unnecessary human in the first place.

As for the balding guy, that's something he has no control over.

don’t remind me. the thinning is real.

"Incel Things" like crushing loneliness, frustration, and going bald early have absolutely no upside- you don't get any kind of good feelings or reward chemicals from your body. You just feel like you want to kill yourself, all the time

It's normal to mitigate the pain of childbirth with drugs, but a man who takes drugs to mitigate MPB is a figure of ridicule, a man who lets the reaper claim his due is also a laughing stock.

It's normal to mitigate the pain of childbirth with drugs, but a man who takes drugs to mitigate MPB is a figure of ridicule, a man who lets the reaper claim his due is also a laughing stock.
:feelsrope:

Pop fin like candy.

Don't carry your hairloss worries, give them to fin.

FIN is stronger than YOU!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back