Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the pathetic state of our new 2022 generation of roastiecels

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
@nazianime posted these three girls, and the reactions:

NaziGirls2022Faith

mods doing nothing at all to curb the influx of tranny infiltrators trying to condemn prime JB aesthetics and push obese roasty batwing fetishism on us

900lb men and 900lb women look essentially identical to each other, the more adipose in the way the less obvious the immutable differences in bone structure between the male and female sex, it's a plot to confuse us and focus on he easily-surgically-altered fat flabs

remember lads, liposuction is easily but you can't lengthen your femurs easil to get taller, nor can the trannys easily reshape their pelvises to look like a real woman, so they want you to focus on fat asses and fat boobies because those are easier illusions for them to master.

newcels have always been fags lamo

I want to curbstomp annoying children :feelsjuice:

I want to curbstomp annoying children :feelsjuice:

right after you suck the bleeding penises of the newborn boys, right Jew?

Jews

you sure don't want to see the Jews called out for their pedophilia do you?
so instead you try and shift attention to the based lolicons with the good sense to know girls are ideal to wife in their unsullied adolesence and shouldn't be growing full-sized tits until after you've been courting them for years

------------------

Tanakataro

Looks like I missed one, still pushing that anime=pedo bullshit, that should be bannable it's so obviously fake.
GolgoGun
GoblinSlayerPriestess

Last edited:
I don't know if you' re kidding when you say you feel sexual attraction for those anime drawings and ponies

right after you suck the bleeding penises of the newborn boys, right Jew?

View attachment 631569

you sure don't want to see the Jews called out for their pedophilia do you?
so instead you try and shift attention to the based lolicons with the good sense to know girls are ideal to wife in their unsullied adolesence and shouldn't be growing full-sized tits until after you've been courting them for years
Don't care about kike faggots, but you keep over fixating on them. Would give zero shits if every jew temple on the planet was destroyed :feelsjuice:

don't know if you' re kidding when you say you feel sexual attraction for those anime drawings
are you saying you feel no arousal at anime drawings? wtf is wrong with you, are you too low IQ to make the connection to humanity from the etchings, you can only process exact photograpsh with all their imperfections unimproved upon?

Don't care about kike faggots, but you keep over fixating on them.
what better example of clown world is there than their continued existence?

Would give zero shits if every jew temple on the planet was destroyed :feelsjuice:
anything less than blissful delight in response to this shows your mentality is cucked

the one pulling up her shirt with her teeth is pretty nice.
I don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
As a fellow 2018-cel I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I don't understand your point.
line 1 is basically my point, we agree she is attractive, not a "child" and there is nothing "gay" about liking her