Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The patriarchy was born out of the matriarchy

Prince Andrei

Prince Andrei

Greycel
or Foids cannot demonize us when we lose at a game of their own creation

We all are familiar with the classic, “which came first the chicken or the egg?” For every half-a-brain-cell individual we know the chicken obviously came first. So what does this have to do with the patriarchy, well simply put the presence of foids alone incites competition. Biologically foids are much more valuable, not only are their reproductive organs more expensive to run but they also have the best of both worlds. They have human bodies so inside each is an olympic runner, plus they have a foid brain. The brain makes them sociable and attractive to others, and their thunder calves give them the ability to feed and fend for themselves if need be. With all these aspects they simply are the greater sex. Men might have muscles, but foids can topple empires with a kiss.

this is the gist of a paper I wrote for a class Im taking, having the professor call the behavior intervention team so :feelsautistic: I've been masking so well lately, but I guess as always it fails me.