Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The peak of retardation.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
When someone says: "I have seen many hot girls with ugly guys" they are either lying or are mentally ill and incapable of judging things clearly. I never saw truly beautiful woman with truly ugly man.
It's impossible. It's mostly average woman with slightly unattractive man but NEVER A BEAUTY WITH AN UGLY SUBHUMAN. The only possible situation is if they are acquaintances/have business interest but never are a couple/romantic partners. "But I know such couples" :soy: . No, you just downplay attractiveness of the male. Show me a really ugly man with ugly face, shitty skin etc. with a delightful beauty at the level of Grece Kelly. You can't. It's just mere verbiage: " I saw a hot girl with an ugly guy today " blah blah blah.

Last edited:
Gold diggers are another example for uggo dude + pretty foid, but I also hardly ever saw that.

Possibly its more common in shitholes like russia, US or brazool

Edit: should be Grace Kelly.

Those couples are always 30 plus years old betabuxxers and they are looksmatched but the man is usualy very tall.