Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Pedo 6ix9ine is now GAY or TRANS

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

ITs worst nightmare
★★★★★
Woah i never saw it coming but it seems like a domino effect, Never thought the gayness would be so effective with theyre grooming

Glad I never even listened to that fags music in the first place. Rap is like modern art, in that it was created to destroy and corrupt all that is good in society.

Glad I never even listened to that fags music in the first place. Rap is like modern art, in that it was created to destroy and corrupt all that is good in society.
Ghetto low iq art

Rap is literally primitive monkey music hell yah
It’s very annoying

Woah i never saw it coming but it seems like a domino effect, Never thought the gayness would be so effective with theyre grooming
QRD? Too lazy to read the thread about this fucking latino nigger

Dude its 1 sentence and yet you wrote all that
I just read the thread and you didn’t really explain it? What did he do that’s tranny besides his faggot ass appearance?

As i wrote above

If you cant read
My bad I glanced through the one thing that would have told me what it was about JFL my bad. But you can’t blame me I hate that fucking guy. I was expecting him to openly support trans or something lol

My bad I glanced through the one thing that would have told me what it was about JFL my bad. But you can’t blame me I hate that fucking guy. I was expecting him to openly support trans or something lol
If i was able to save the thing from that stupid reel where everything retarded usually shows, Then i could have showed you, He looked completely like a woman mexican latina xD

If i was able to save the thing from that stupid reel where everything retarded usually shows, Then i could have showed you, He looked completely like a woman mexican latina xD
I’ll search it up on jewtube jfl

had to look this guy up

This sounds absurd - he not only filmed this but circulated it as part of his official music video?

He subsequently claimed no sexual contact.

This makes me wonder - is it possible that they just mimed irrumatio but didn't actually do it?

Also how old was Taquan Anderson? Can't find anything on him.

It's hard to say without knowing the camera angles involved, and whether they were softcore (implied) or explicit.

Obviously since the FBI is declaring it's CP we have to take their word on it I guess, since they're so trustworthy.

- - -

Also it's unclear when they say "the child is nude" if they actually mean completely nude (ie no underclothing) or just topless (breasts exposed).

What's most telling here is this statement:

"the defendant, Daniel Hernandez, stands behind the child making a thrusting motion with his pelvis and smacking her on her buttocks"

It does not actually say Hernandez had sexual intercourse with her, and if he wasn't, all he appears to be doing is dancing while a topless girl is in front of him, one he purportedly thought was older (17) than she actually was. An early bloomer?

It seems like additional parties could be charged here. For example - who took the camera footage? Who is the webmaster that circulated on line? Are we to believe Hernandez was 100% self-published?