Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The people who’re desperately waiting for GTA VI to come out don’t play any other video games

Celasius

Celasius

★★★★

View: https://x.com/rockstargames/status/1722237703553798312?s=46

4 hours ago. 1 million likes. 40 thousand replies. Oh yeah, I can already see where this is going.

soyjak.jpg

Do these people play anything other than GTA V? They’ve disgustingly normified that shit so much that I now despise the idea of even replaying it.

Obviously, as a human being and a former fan of the company’s games (I played GTA III when I was like 3 jfl), I’m gonna bow down and be there day 1 (if I haven’t roped by then) like a good little soyboy cucksooomer but genuinely, I never understood the hype behind it? This shit’s not gonna come out ANY time soon and there’s still tons of good games out there to play in the meantime, so what’s the point of getting all excited about it before even approaching its very existence? :feelsseriously:

I never understand normie culture. Are they all just (man)children? :feelswhere:

GTA has been a long time coming, it'd be like announcing Elder Scrolls 6.

All the good games already came out 20 years ago only scraps left of AAA gaming

GTA has been a long time coming, it'd be like announcing Elder Scrolls 6.
With how Starfield was treated, I have no hopes left for Bethesda. The people who poured soul and passion into what we once knew of Fallout and Elder Scrolls are long gone. Retired, forgotten or dead. The Elder Scrolls VI will most likely have very little to no resemblance.

High IQ. Wish there were more zoomers like you.
I can only say so because it's the truth, the PS2 library alone takes dumps on 95% of AA and AAA games made just this past decade not only in terms of experimentation done with a higher budget, often Mocapped cutscenes and actual musicians composing but also because they were made by passionate nerds and geeks and not churned out by the douzens from "video game coding university" graduates

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back