Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the pokemon saga of Meowth and Meowzie in "Go West" was blackpilled as hell

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
thoughts on meotth?
I remember how fucking brutal this was, Japanese understood mogging and conveyed it perfectly.

I swear him getting hung from the tree at the end must've been a suicide allegory.

Also brutal how he sang the love song about Meowzie, learning to move bipedally and speak English because he had heard she liked humans and wanted to emulate them.

Last edited:
He self improved by learning to talk but was still rejected

I remember how fucking brutal this was, Japanese understood mogging and conveyed it perfectly.
View attachment 532303
I swear him getting hung from the tree at the end must've been a suicide allegory.

View attachment 532310

Also brutal how he sang the love song about Meowzie, learning to move bipedally and speak English because he had heard she liked humans and wanted to emulate them.
Provide more legitimate clips and none of that amv shit stained videos :society:

When he talks about his heartbreak in later eps they act like his feelings don't matter, like he's not even a person.
Provide more legitimate clips and none of that amv shit stained videos :society:
You mean like when he got trapped by a tranny?

@Dregster666 he falls for human loli Chloe too, also very brutal

Last edited:
the new ep of Mastery Journeys today...

how has he not roped

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back