Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The possibility of having children is the only thing that drives me

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★★
Now, I know that I will never reproduce because foid standards now are crazy and they will only get crazier in the coming decades. But, the hypotactically possibility that I could have children is the only thing that drives me to do anything, if tomorrow I found that I'm sterile or I lost my balls or something similar, I would lose motivation to do anything, even eat. Other thing that could motivate me is becoming a famous inventor and immortalizing myself that way, but that is infinitely less likely than me reproducing, which already is basically impossible.

Now, I know that I will never reproduce because foid standards now are crazy and they will only get crazier in the coming decades. But, the hypotactically possibility that I could have children is the only thing that drives me to do anything, if tomorrow I found that I'm sterile or I lost my balls or something similar, I would lose motivation to do anything, even eat. Other thing that could motivate me is becoming a famous inventor and immortalizing myself that way, but that is infinitely less likely than me reproducing, which already is basically impossible.
yeah same can't wait to pay some ukrainian whore to be my surrogate in 10 years JFL

yeah same can't wait to pay some ukrainian whore to be my surrogate in 10 years JFL
I have thought of the same. Personally I would even betabuxx, if the foid could give me a child (which I would verify is mine), after that she can cheat or do whatever I won't give a shit.

Same here.
I'd like to a have a wife and have children (my own children, NOT stepchildren).
Unfortunately, no woman in this shitty town I live in wants anything to do with me.

I have thought of the same. Personally I would even betabuxx, if the foid could give me a child (which I would verify is mine), after that she can cheat or do whatever I won't give a shit.
don't betabuxx kek you're gonna get kiked and lose ur kid nigga

Same here.
I'd like to a have a wife and have children (my own children, NOT stepchildren).
Unfortunately, no woman in this shitty town I live in wants anything to do with me.

I want a kid too. Probably not gonna happen but fuck man :feelsrope:

So your life's purpose is to breed another incel?

I don't want kids

So your life's purpose is to breed another incel?
Yes. I want to have a child and I will provide it with everything I can, but if he is born with bad looks, it's beyond my ability to change. At least I won't bluepill it.

''YOU WILL NOT GET TO REPRODUCE'' :foidSoy: