Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The power foids have in this soyciety

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★
STAY AWAY FROM FOIDS

#RepealThe19th

“The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.”

#RepealThe19th

“The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.”
No give them equality

Arrest the girls and give them a criminal conviction

Don't allow them into University or job market

Let them suffer

Waters wet. Entire wars have been fought over women, thousands dead. One gash can control a 1000 simps.

It's been the same story for centuries, men blindly following the demands of whores.

vagina has infinite power
any form of discrimination against foids is positive discrimination, it's meant to bring equality
you can't be sexist against foids as sexism is power + prejudice and foids have all the power

Cucks who feel bad for rosties who get "sexually assaulted" should be bitch slapped.

But T.F.'s family is understandably distraught that the girls have suffered no consequences: neither the police nor the school district have taken any action against them, according to the lawsuit.
Foids can literally destroy a mans life and suffer no consequences. Truly we live in a soyciety :feelsclown:

No hope for the West. Madness reigns over there and it keeps getting worse. I pray for you my Western brothers.
One thing you can do is let more Muslims in until we have significant vote power then we'll fix things for you.

This reminds me of a time when I was in fourth grade. I was the quiet, awkward, weird kid that was often picked on, both by students and teacher. The teacher stepped out (prob to take a shit or do coke, IDK and IDGAF) and put two girls (her favorite pets) to watch over the class. The two bitches made up a story that I was being disruptive, I was given extra homework and the teacher sent a note to my parents. One kid spoke up and said that they were lying, they were trying to get me in trouble just for shits and giggles, but, since the female gender is a pure angelic being that never lies, the teacher ignored him. All because I was ugly and a little weird due to my aspergers (which at the time was not picked up --- everyone thought I was simply stupid)
If I were school during these times, I would have definitely had some kind of fake sexual assault claim against me, like this poor kid.
Even to this day, I never stay alone with a female. At work I share an office with a girl, but the door remains open at all times.

There's a reason why many civilizations in the past (ancient Rome, ancient Greece, Byzantine Empire) didn't allow women to testify. Saudi Arabia still really doesn't. Modern commentary derides this as 'evil', but they were blackpilled enough to know that a woman's word is unreliable.

#RepealThe19th

This reminds me of a time when I was in fourth grade. I was the quiet, awkward, weird kid that was often picked on, both by students and teacher. The teacher stepped out (prob to take a shit or do coke, IDK and IDGAF) and put two girls (her favorite pets) to watch over the class. The two bitches made up a story that I was being disruptive, I was given extra homework and the teacher sent a note to my parents. One kid spoke up and said that they were lying, they were trying to get me in trouble just for shits and giggles, but, since the female gender is a pure angelic being that never lies, the teacher ignored him. All because I was ugly and a little weird due to my aspergers (which at the time was not picked up --- everyone thought I was simply stupid)
If I were school during these times, I would have definitely had some kind of fake sexual assault claim against me, like this poor kid.
Even to this day, I never stay alone with a female. At work I share an office with a girl, but the door remains open at all times.

There's a reason why many civilizations in the past (ancient Rome, ancient Greece, Byzantine Empire) didn't allow women to testify. Saudi Arabia still really doesn't. Modern commentary derides this as 'evil', but they were blackpilled enough to know that a woman's word is unreliable.
That's fucked up, but at least someone tried to speak up for you against the foids instead of being a simp and let them say shit.
True though, you can never trust a foid

Read that new somewhere back in 2019, I think.

I do really feel bad for that guy, it could have happened to me back when I was in High School. Where did that happen? USA?

Something similar happened to me back when I was 13.

I was coming back from the break when I found a yellow marker near my table. I kept it and some cunt came across and asked me if I saw a yellow marker. I told her "This one?" and she started shouting hysterically that I was a rapist and a thief. During the whole damn year, several girls from my classroom accused me of being a thief and even told me to kill myself. Really cruel and sick behavior.

Btw, I do have Asperger's, also.

Waters wet. Entire wars have been fought over women, thousands dead. One gash can control a 1000 simps.

It's been the same story for centuries, men blindly following the demands of whores.

"But T.F.'s family is understandably distraught that the girls have suffered no consequences: neither the police nor the school district have taken any action against them, according to the lawsuit. "

i wouldn't blame him if he shot these sluts

"But T.F.'s family is understandably distraught that the girls have suffered no consequences: neither the police nor the school district have taken any action against them, according to the lawsuit. "

i wouldn't blame him if he shot these sluts
He actually should do it (in Call of Duty) since no one else wants to bring justice to the case

#RepealThe19th

STAY AWAY FROM FOIDS
View attachment 376433
Cucked judges again.

fuck women's right they need to be used to mop the floor because they're the mops.

Brutal story. And then they wonder why so-called "tragedies" happen. Pure and distilled ragefuel.

Meanwhile when a faggot actually does sexually assault a man, nobody bats an eye.

No hope for the West. Madness reigns over there and it keeps getting worse. I pray for you my Western brothers.
One thing you can do is let more Muslims in until we have significant vote power then we'll fix things for you.
Based

Read that new somewhere back in 2019, I think.

I do really feel bad for that guy, it could have happened to me back when I was in High School. Where did that happen? USA?

Something similar happened to me back when I was 13.

I was coming back from the break when I found a yellow marker near my table. I kept it and some cunt came across and asked me if I saw a yellow marker. I told her "This one?" and she started shouting hysterically that I was a rapist and a thief. During the whole damn year, several girls from my classroom accused me of being a thief and even told me to kill myself. Really cruel and sick behavior.

Btw, I do have Asperger's, also.
Same, foids were treating me like a shit too.
XX was a mistake .

And they weren’t punished for making it up. So if this poor guy decides to take his anger out on society, don’t be surprised.

If he's suffered the consequences he should be legally allowed to rape them tbh.

And they weren’t punished for making it up. So if this poor guy decides to take his anger out on society, don’t be surprised.
If he instead copes by venting online about what happened he'll get called a "misogynistic" terrorist who needs to grow up and get over it :soy::soy::soy:

Interesting

What the fuck has happened to this soyciety
Imo with all the kind of corrupt last minute rulings judges of an political side are known to make that screw over men and privilege women and foreign illegal immigrants, I wouldn't be surprised if there is an unofficial conspiracy among many judges to make rulings favoring women and non-citizens/illegal immigrants over men and citizens of a country. The reason why? Because men are easy targets to disregard or persecute depending on the whims and mood of people that have the power to do so and because non-citizens will accept whatever state the country is in and it's easy to get them to accept whatever goes on because they are just grateful for the chance to live in the country they came illegally to.
The situation with demonization and less rights for men and overall citizens of a country is imo kind of like how the media has been trying to demonize Millennials because Millennials remember a more prosperous, less dystopian world before 9/11 and the Great Recession and know that the direction the world has been going isn't by chance and could have been better.