Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The problem about making friends

Fascist sigmamale

Fascist sigmamale

Greycel
Society puts so much emphasis on making friends. It's gotten to the point where having friends is basically a symbol of status. It's like everyone is expected to have Friends regardless of whether it's meaningful or not. People without friends are always looked down upon and forced to "make friends".

But that's the problem, you can't just deliberately make friends. Forcing yourself you be friends with others is much worse than being all by your self, it makes you look like the clingy desperate friend, and that further shuns people away from you. Tagging along with a friend group where ever they go, trying to make jokes that fit their sense of humor, pretending to have a similar interest that you don't even enjoy, all that is just bullshit. Unfortunately this is exactly what people tell us to do make friends, but all you're doing is rejecting yourself.

Making friends is something that occurs naturally, you can't really force it or else you'll be devastated.

Women are the source of all evil and depravity

A boy wont make friends with other boys if he is unliked by women or if he scares/ repulses women

My looks and how much girls disliked and bullied me lead into losing all my childhood friends because i was seen as an ugly incel loser weirdo just because women laughed at me and were repulsed by me

We need to quarantine women from society in order for humanity to thrive and move forward and if we ever were to reach heaven on earth

Last edited:
I have 2 friends but I haven't seen them in many months. I've been alone for quite a while now

Women are the source of all evil and depravity

A boy wont make friends with other boys if he is unliked by women or if he scares/ repulses women

My looks and how much girls disliked and bullied me lead into losing all my childhood friends because i was seen as an ugly incel loser weirdo just because women laughed at me and were repulsed by me

We need to quarantine women from society in order for humanity to thrive and move forward and if we ever were to reach heaven on earth
tbh

"he gonna scare the hoes :soy:"

After high school it’s over in terms of making friends