Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The problem is that you're losers who can't be positive

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
I've been browsing this forum for a while now and this has become sadly very apparent. It's funny how y'all can't see that women will become immediately repulsed whenever you open your mouths and spout the kind of depressed hate-filled shit on this forum.

The solution? Be happier people with better attitudes! I mean take me for example: I am happy every day and approach people with a positive attitude no matter what.

I'm even happy right now, even though I just got raped by my wife's boyfriend Tyrone last night and am still trying to clean the last bit of his gigantic nigga load out from the deepest crevices of my anus.

Just bee yourself :heart::)

(This is a joke thread)

I'm even happy right now, even though I just got raped by my wife's boyfriend Tyrone last night and am still trying to clean the last bit of his gigantic nigga load out from the deepest crevices of my anus.

Such progressive attitude! Go you! *Insert other stupid femshit comments here*

You really inspired me to leave this toxic misogynistic forum and put myself out there!

You better delete this “joke” or I’m gonna dox your IP address and post it on the internet just Like what I did to the other guy last month..
Just warning your faggot bluepilled ass

yOu gO GuRL!1!

Blatant bragging. You got fucked by Tyrone and can't stop showing off.

:feelstastyman:

i used to be an incel. I'm still ugly as fuck and still haven't had sex, but i want to virtue signal now. can you tell me life isn't that bad and I'm not that ugly?

Damn, how inspiring.

reported for bragging and trolling

I'LL NEVER TRADE TRUTH FOR POSITIVITY, NORMIE SCUMMMMMMMM! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You better delete this “joke” or I’m gonna dox your IP address and post it on the internet just Like what I did to the other guy last month..
Just warning your faggot bluepilled ass
Do it please i'm tired of this bluepilled fags

Sorry broh
i used to be an incel. I'm still ugly as fuck and still haven't had sex, but i want to virtue signal now. can you tell me life isn't that bad and I'm not that ugly?

I know it's a joke, but I really hate this meme. Those fuckers really think we talk about this stuff IRL

> Here, I'm a foid, let me give you a pat on the back for taking it like a cuck!
> You'll find someone hunny!
> Just continue being the best you you can be!

Writing that out makes me want to stab myself. Fucking hell.

I know it's a joke, but I really hate this meme. Those fuckers really think we talk about this stuff IRL
They're low IQ so they can't help it. It's like trying to teach a dog to use the toilet. You'd think it should be possible considering all the other cool and complicated tricks the dog can do, but the dog just can't figure out this one simple trick

I'LL NEVER TRADE TRUTH FOR POSITIVITY, NORMIE SCUMMMMMMMM! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Some may argue that ignorance is bliss and that the most deluded normies actually are happy if they truly believe

Such progressive attitude! Go you! *Insert other stupid femshit comments here*
Cucc

> Here, I'm a foid, let me give you a pat on the back for taking it like a cuck!
> You'll find someone hunny!
> Just continue being the best you you can be!

Writing that out makes me want to stab myself. Fucking hell.
lol "i know plenty of girls who've dated homeless 5 2 balding curries. all you have to do is put yourself out there and be positive."

I know your joking but this brings up a whole other issue. I don't talk about bitches in real life the way I do on here. They have no idea what I say so cucktears can GTFO when talking about how women can detect a misogynist

lol "i know plenty of girls who've dated homeless 5 2 balding curries. all you have to do is put yourself out there and be positive."
My friend was a 5'2 Indian janitor. Did he cry about it all day at home? Fuck no. He did self improvement and now he is a 6'2 white CEO

Exactly what I was going to post in response.

Lol careful. I got banned for making a thread like this. Ppl here can't take a joke

Bluepills for everyone YEY :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Lol careful. I got banned for making a thread like this. Ppl here can't take a joke
Mods still ban you even if it's obviously a joke? Sheesh I thought we were different from cucks... they're the ones who are supposed to be easily triggered
Is this a joke thread
No offense my nigga but can you read?
I know your joking but this brings up a whole other issue. I don't talk about bitches in real life the way I do on here. They have no idea what I say so cucktears can GTFO when talking about how women can detect a misogynist
Just like how they date Chad and find out he's a murderer lmao

I approach femoids and say: I get triggered every time I see a white man with an ethnic female

My work review said i always had a positive attitude and was a pleasure to work with. I never complain in real life. Dont know why people think i say the stuff i do on here in real life.. that’s retarded.

damn..... now i see the truth.... you have opened my eyes....

i was so close to ragefuelling just then

Some people actually think like this
some people in the world also turned on by poop. some people in the world are born with 2 penises. some people in the world eat rocks. strange world we live in

I just got my results from the doc yesterday, I've got aids! Do I let that get me down? Fuck no. No woman will want to be around me if I'm a debbie downer all the time.
9BtfxEF