Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The problem with "consent".

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
They say sexual consent is super important, and must be respected no matter what. But why?

On top of that, what about laws? Where did I consent to rape being illegal? I don't think I ever did.

Consent is just selectively applied in places to create a system which benefits women at the expense of men. No reason why rape should be illegal. If a woman doesn't want to get raped, she can walk outside with a male guardian to protect her, problem solved.

IT put me on the screenshot as well

didnt read cause i smell bs

Reads like bait :feelskek: but I agree with the sentiment that "muh consent" is a soy concept and women actually just need to be told what to think and do. It would be the best for everyone.

i got sunburned from this thread

Consent is just selectively applied in places to create a system which benefits women at the expense of men.
You pretty much nailed it. Women today dress up like whores and flaunt their sexuality at incel tier men and feel entitled to not getting raped. They are just taking advantage of a slanted legal system to feed their pride.

They say sexual consent is super important, and must be respected no matter what. But why?

On top of that, what about laws? Where did I consent to rape being illegal? I don't think I ever did.

Consent is just selectively applied in places to create a system which benefits women at the expense of men. No reason why rape should be illegal. If a woman doesn't want to get raped, she can walk outside with a male guardian to protect her, problem solved.
Ancient Athens pilled

“consent” is just legalese to use in court. Outside of what the law defines as “consent” it isn’t real no one has a clear definition of where it begins it ends.

I don't consent to care about the idea or concept of consent.

I'm not going to ask. When the time comes - if it ever comes, I'm just going to ravage her like a Russian soldier would ravage a Ukrainian peasant whore.

Foids don’t want consent when it comes to Chad, they want him to take charge. They are liars and hypocrites

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back