Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The real reason women prefer gymmaxxed men

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
[Theory] and [RageFuel] if true. If you’re a lurker or not fully blackpilled yet, this post will drive you into an uncontrollable rage at women.

We know women prefer a great physique. Maybe not as much as normies pretend, but there is a clear preference for this kind of physique. Somebody here made a thread with tinder results with pics of a guy with an ugly face, but a roided up body, probably in the top 10% of bodies, great physique and all.

This is when I made a horrible realization. Notice that I said women prefer these men, I didn’t say they like them – because they don’t. Huh, what do you mean, brocel?

There was a study done that showed men and women pictures of men, women and animals. Men were physically attracted to pics of women, but women weren’t attracted to anything. They were shown pics of male athletes and they weren’t much more attracted by them than by the pics of women and animals.

This is where the rage fuel comes in.

Women don’t like mens’ bodies, not even when gymmaxxed. However, when a man is gymmaxxed to oblivion, this means a few things. 1) He is a good slave and willing to work hard for womens’ approval and 2) He’s a good utility, possibly being strong enough to carry things around and fight off predators.

I actually think it’s 1. In femoids’ minds, roided up dudes proved their servitude to femoids by lifting heavy weights like a fucking moron.

Like a servant who practices cooking everyday in order to be able to provide his master with the best meals.

But gymmaxxing is dangerous. The top 10% guys take life destroying drugs, lift very heavy weights, ruin their joints and often tear muscles and tendons. Most of these guys are also overtrained all the time, which leads to fucked up neurotransmitters, moodiness and depression.

This is what the empathetic gender wants men to do, at least the sub8s. And they demand it, just because they can demand it and just because it shows their status as a master and their bf’s status as a slave.

I don’t even know if most women can be described as heterosexuals. A lot of guys would love a girl with a plane face but a hot body, the same isn’t true for women.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
They don't tbh, they prefer tall lean prettyboys

Cringe skibidi nigger meme pfp

I don’t even know if most women can be described as heterosexuals.
Explains why foids are such faggots then

They don't tbh, they prefer tall lean prettyboys
Cope. Every good looking foid I've seen chooses tall and roided guys. They choose pretty boys only if it's kpop levels of pretty or Cuckstin Chieber

It is evolutionary, they are attracted to the 'fittest', it is survival of the fittest. They want their offspring to be strong and healthy. short, weak men produce short week offspring

But gymmaxxing is dangerous. The top 10% guys take life destroying drugs, lift very heavy weights, ruin their joints and often tear muscles and tendons. Most of these guys are also overtrained all the time, which leads to fucked up neurotransmitters, moodiness and depression.
You can enter the female gaze without doing that to be fair, those people are just mentally ill or their whole life or business is based around the gym.

I think your post is right though.

I think being gymmaxxed is just about not being disqualified.
With foids I find its having assets so you are not disqualified, not having assets that make you attractive.

Like the tallcels on this forum pretty much, it just means not an immediate disqualifcation from that alone

[Theory] and [RageFuel] if true. If you’re a lurker or not fully blackpilled yet, this post will drive you into an uncontrollable rage at women.

We know women prefer a great physique. Maybe not as much as normies pretend, but there is a clear preference for this kind of physique. Somebody here made a thread with tinder results with pics of a guy with an ugly face, but a roided up body, probably in the top 10% of bodies, great physique and all.

This is when I made a horrible realization. Notice that I said women prefer these men, I didn’t say they like them – because they don’t. Huh, what do you mean, brocel?

There was a study done that showed men and women pictures of men, women and animals. Men were physically attracted to pics of women, but women weren’t attracted to anything. They were shown pics of male athletes and they weren’t much more attracted by them than by the pics of women and animals.

This is where the rage fuel comes in.

Women don’t like mens’ bodies, not even when gymmaxxed. However, when a man is gymmaxxed to oblivion, this means a few things. 1) He is a good slave and willing to work hard for womens’ approval and 2) He’s a good utility, possibly being strong enough to carry things around and fight off predators.

I actually think it’s 1. In femoids’ minds, roided up dudes proved their servitude to femoids by lifting heavy weights like a fucking moron.

Like a servant who practices cooking everyday in order to be able to provide his master with the best meals.

This is what the empathetic gender wants men to do, at least the sub8s. And they demand it, just because they can demand it and just because it shows their status as a master and their bf’s status as a slave.

I don’t even know if most women can be described as heterosexuals. A lot of guys would love a girl with a plane face but a hot body, the same isn’t true for women.

Let me know what you think.
They don't lime raided up gymmaxxers. They like a lean muscular fizeek

You can enter the female gaze without doing that to be fair, those people are just mentally ill or their whole life or business is based around the gym.

I think your post is right though.

I think being gymmaxxed is just about not being disqualified.
With foids I find its having assets so you are not disqualified, not having assets that make you attractive.

Like the tallcels on this forum pretty much, it just means not an immediate disqualifcation from that alone
I know what you mean with the disqualification. I also lift weights, though I’m not using drugs and I don’t lift extremely heavy weights, and I do it because I feel like it’s necessary to do so if you ever want to ascend. It’s almost like having a phone. Everybody else has one, so you have to have one too.

It is evolutionary, they are attracted to the 'fittest', it is survival of the fittest. They want their offspring to be strong and healthy. short, weak men produce short week offspring
This is what we immediately think, but I’m challenging this logic for many reasons.

Gymmaxxed bodies are very unnatural and physical strength is not even that important for the human species. When looking at extreme cases, they are actually quite unfit, they are gasping for air because of little things like walking around or talking to somebody. All that muscle takes ridiculous amounts of blood being pumped through the heart.

We also tend to equate bodybuilding with fitness, because “fitness” is a euphemism for bodybuilding, but bodybuilders aren’t fit/healthy at all.

I really feel a lot boyfriends and husbands are accessories and status symbols for women, and they chose muscular men.

Big muscles are an obvious indicator of effort as only hard and consistent training can give you big muscles. So when a femoid walks around with a bodybuilder as a boyfriend, all people see immediately that she can afford to have a man that puts in this much effort just to please her.

And since every woman is a queen :soy: and thinks of herself as a 10/10, all women prefer gymmaxxed guys now. 8+/10 men are usually good enough when lean and not jacked at all.

It’s almost like having a phone. Everybody else has one, so you have to have one too.
Excellent analogy and very well put post yes. Or I think of it like applying to a job, you finally get your degree and thats just to qualify to APPLY among the other hundreds of candidates, its not some silver bullet
So when a femoid walks around with a bodybuilder as a boyfriend, all people see immediately that she can afford to have a man that puts in this much effort just to please her.
This is why I use this forum in part, I see people type things and its like you helped me unlock a thought thats always been in my head but never expressed with words, I remember thinking this as a child, its a status thing.

Excellent analogy and very well put post yes. Or I think of it like applying to a job, you finally get your degree and thats just to qualify to APPLY among the other hundreds of candidates, its not some silver bullet

This is why I use this forum in part, I see people type things and its like you helped me unlock a thought thats always been in my head but never expressed with words, I remember thinking this as a child, its a status thing.
Thanks for the kudos, I also learn so much here from other users. We are the modern-day philosophers, and the ancient philosophers were also hated and persecuted by normies, much like we are. Today’s normies look up to ancient philosophers, I wonder if tomorrow’s normies will look up to us and our hERoes.

Thanks for the kudos, I also learn so much here from other users. We are the modern-day philosophers, and the ancient philosophers were also hated and persecuted by normies, much like we are. Today’s normies look up to ancient philosophers, I wonder if tomorrow’s normies will look up to us and our hERoes.
Well I am glad you find you learn shit from here too thats awesome.

It would be alot harder to establish certain philosphers for this time far into the future but some would stand, maybe ER or DBDR lol

They like whatever society tells em to like which currently is muscles. There interviews in videos from the 60s where women are asked what their ideal man looks like and its never about big muscles in fact they says thats gross

High IQ take.

Obviously the face/height/race trio is more important than this, but I didn't saw gymmaxxing this way tbh, and you're right.

Gymmaxxing is being a slave to what modern society wants you to look like as a man.

Fatmaxxing, on the contrary, means that you don't give a shit about this, that you are a free mind, which can explain why foids avoid you.

Yeah. Women look at them like men look at expensive flashy cars. Aka "maybe that'll bring me some status." Or like how men look at knives and handguns and think that this'll keep me safe at night.

That has nothing to do with your claim though.
Sorry, wrong thread :feelskek:

One of the most intriguing research nuggets to emerge: While male sexuality is fairly predictable — they tend to be aroused by naked women (...). Meredith Chivers, Ph. D., an assistant professor of psychology at Queens University in Kingston, Ontario, (...) created a buzz with a study in which she showed both men and women a variety of sexually explicit images — nude male and female bodies, heterosexual and homosexual sex, and sex between bonobos (a particularly frisky species of ape) — while measuring physiological signs of genital arousal as well as their subjective feelings of desire.

For the guys, the findings were straightforward enough: The straight men in the study were physically aroused by women, gay men were aroused by men, and neither group felt any stirrings for the apes. The men's physical reactions (erections) were in agreement with what they reported being turned on by.

The women in the study, on the other hand, didn't react as predictably. While they reported feeling aroused in the ways you might expect (straight women were turned on by men, lesbians by women), measurements of their vaginal blood flow showed that they were physically aroused by all the forms of coupling they saw — even the bonobos.

It's not any more dangerous beyond bad form that results in injuries, ego lifting that also results in injuries, and very niche health conditions that prevents resistance (weight) training. You don't need to roid up and wreck your health to gain the immense benefits from weight training. What you're describing is a small percentage of people in the gym, most of whom are elite level in some kind of competition like bodybuilding or powerlifting. For the average person, proper weight training has insane benefits.

High IQ take.

Obviously the face/height/race trio is more important than this, but I didn't saw gymmaxxing this way tbh, and you're right.

Gymmaxxing is being a slave to what modern society wants you to look like as a man.

Fatmaxxing, on the contrary, means that you don't give a shit about this, that you are a free mind, which can explain why foids avoid you.
I used to have a fat short truecel friend of mine he always kept saying exercise is useless and a waste of energy and commanded everyone to be a " true fat " to conserve their energy and fight against the braindead " peewees " and " roided peewees ". He sounded like he was joking but oh man was he right.

I miss him already.

I used to have a fat short truecel friend of mine he always kept saying exercise is useless and a waste of energy and commanded everyone to be a " true fat " to conserve their energy and fight against the braindead " peewees " and " roided peewees ". He sounded like he was joking but oh man was he right.

I miss him already.
Gigabased

from what I have seen like usually goes with like. fit people go with other fit people. people with really good faces go for other pretty people.

the exception are black men. fit/skinny black men will more than happily go after morbidly obese non-black landwhales. or when they go for non-obese non black foids, they are usually super ugly/super poor foids.

i will however add that because of radical feminism in SF, and because of the skewed gender ratio, you'll seriously fuckin see tallfag white and asian men dating 5'3 low tier white or asian beckies sometimes. its hilarious because those 5'3 ethnic foids are my fuckin looksmatch as a 5'6 deathnic but those tallfag deathnics or white chad

from what I have seen like usually goes with like. fit people go with other fit people. people with really good faces go for other pretty people.

the exception are black men. fit/skinny black men will more than happily go after morbidly obese non-black landwhales. or when they go for non-obese non black foids, they are usually super ugly/super poor foids.

i will however add that because of radical feminism in SF, and because of the skewed gender ratio, you'll seriously fuckin see tallfag white and asian men dating 5'3 low tier white or asian beckies sometimes. its hilarious because those 5'3 ethnic foids are my fuckin looksmatch as a 5'6 deathnic but those tallfag deathnics or white chad
I see a bunch of tall Chadlites with fat Beckies, but in general, I see fewer and fewer couples. Female hypergamy is unsustainable.

They like broad shouldered, thin wasited men. If you dont have those 2 things your body will look like shit always even with gym.