Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The reason foids so adamantly defend makeup is because they identify with the “done up” versions of themselves.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
A large contributing factor to hypergamy is makeup as it fakes a foid’s SMV, even IRL, and it is socially acceptable.

Foids put on a pound of fakeup and begin getting attention from Chads they wouldn’t have gotten otherwise, so their self-perception of their attractiveness is boosted.

And when foids think they are more attractive than they are, they become pickier despite being fugly.

What i find interesting is that women will spend money on fake hair, makeup, their nails etc, and they somehow think its apart of their actual appearance.

Makeup allows women to feel confident in their appearance even if they're sub 5, yet what i can't understand is how can one feel confident when applying materials that aren't their actual look.

All chad has to do is wake up and splash water in his face, whereas stacy needs to apply eyeliner, lip gloss or lipstick, foundation, etc.

Imagine deluding yourself into thinking you're more than you're worth because you have the money to buy overpriced garbage thats marketed toward your low IQ gender

What i find interesting is that women will spend money on fake hair, makeup, their nails etc, and they somehow think its apart of their actual appearance.

Makeup allows women to feel confident in their appearance even if they're sub 5, yet what i can't understand is how can one feel confident when applying materials that aren't their actual look.

All chad has to do is wake up and splash water in his face, whereas stacy needs to apply eyeliner, lip gloss or lipstick, foundation, etc.

Imagine deluding yourself into thinking you're more than you're worth because you have the money to buy overpriced garbage thats marketed toward your low IQ gender
All their confidence and sense of self worth can disappear with a single babywipe jfl.

GUEST d15d5ef2 2516 4fd3 a87c adb051a8ed5d

Blessed be our weapons against the foes of mankind :chad:

No wonder they're all so fake.

Based take, they're so full of themselves, they can't even see past their own bullshit anymore. It disgusts me when I'm out driving and I see one of those mindless beings obsessing over their looks in their car at a red light. And yet, they think they're the superior gender, the more mature gender, the more intelligent gender. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Here is a prime example:
FD774067 0678 4B9F 9380 CA1C6819BA32

Look at the caption
Notice how she makes a distinction between the ugly version of herself and the good looking one with fakeup?

This is why you also here foids say “i’m ugly right now and that they have “get pretty” (IE using fakeup, lashes, hair extensions, etc.)

There is now such thing as only being ugly “right now”. You either are ugly or you are not. Stop with the bullshit. If you have to “get pretty” then you are ugly.

Here is a prime example:
View attachment 474071
Look at the caption
Notice how she makes a distinction between the ugly version of herself and the good looking one with fakeup?

This is why you also here foids say “i’m ugly right now and that they have “get pretty” (IE using fakeup, lashes, hair extensions, etc.)

There is now such thing as only being ugly “right now”. You either are ugly or you are not. Stop with the bullshit. If you have to “get pretty” then you are ugly.

Its makeup+ editing software.

The very nature of a woman is deception and make-up is the physical variation of putting female human nature in practice to deceive which just comes naturally to them. Indeed, the most successful predators are able to alter their physical appearance to blend in their surroundings for predation, in this case, the predation of human males. The female Preying Mantis will eat and devour the head of the male Preying Mantis before laying her eggs, the human female keeps the human male around alive only in that it is convenient to have a laboring work mule going around doing things for them slowly extracting all their resources in the process while holding human sexual intercourse like a carrot dangling from a stick keeping the male pulling the plow under the whip. :feelsdevil::feelsclown:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back