Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The reason I hate curries so much is because I'm curry-passing as a sand

This is nonsense. Arabs are still closer genetically and phenotypically to europeans than they are to indians
Not Arabs but Iranians and Iraqis look like curries

This is nonsense. Arabs are still closer genetically and phenotypically to europeans than they are to indians
Genetically, idk. But phenotypically most arabs look curry. As I said, there are exceptions because there are unique phenotypes in both regions like black looking arabs, white looking arabs, abo looking curries, slav looking curries, rice looking curries, etc.

It's possible those are actually indians. Saudis population is like 60% immigrants. But yeah, I guess some do look indian. It's just that most Sahdis have VERY thin and VERY big noses, something that you will almost NEVER find among Indians aside from sikhs
Ni hyperleptorrhine

He’s a Levantine Turk, which are just Greeks larping as Turkic.
Nah, they got shifted quite a bit.

Only some Western Anatolians are still Greek genetically.

Greeks shared some affinity to Levantines & Caucus peoples, but most of their dna is ANF/EEF which correlates with other Euros & Meds
Yeah jfl idk what he was getting at: Only a few Curries pass as Gulf Arabs.

Most Curries have a more round face shape, whereas most MENA have long faces
Summoning the other expert: @DarkStarDown
I’m honored. :feelsYall:

Every time a thread brings up the topic of genetics, I just know me & @Made in Heaven will inevitably be tagged :feelskek:

And just imagine how different the threaded would look if we weren’t tagged.

Nah, they got shifted quite a bit.

Only some Western Anatolians are still Greek genetically.

Greeks shared some affinity to Levantines & Caucus peoples, but most of their dna is ANF/EEF which correlates with other Euros & Meds
4A618912 1B5A 4C9E A49F E3074B0E9B7E

I thought they all look the same?

I'm not curry, I don't live in India, I never see curries, but I've got their worst feature of all in me: their brown infra-human cockroach ugliness. Curries are the epitome of ugliness, they set the bar for ugliness, the closer you look to an Indian the uglier you are, the further you look from an Indian the better looking you are, they're like a blackhole of ugliness that you must avoid being near at all costs, just like how beauty standards were based on Europeans, the ugly standards are based on Indians, even the ugliest blacks are the ones that look somewhat curry, and the ugliest Arabs are the curry-passing ones like me, the ugliest chinks are SEAs that were mixed with curry filth, etc, even abos are Indian imo, man FUCK, why the hell should I look like the most subhuman race on the planet
Chinks dont look much like curries and were the ugliest by far