Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason the blackpill is hated is because no one has the guts to say to a kid "you are ugly in the face and will die alone"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Title is self explanatory, not much else to say.

People will admit "life isn't fair" but deep down they can't swallow this dark truth.

20200113_094746-1.jpg

Problem is that subjectivity comes into play as well. Maybe you're ugly to 95% of the population, but the other 5% digs your looks. Inb4 :bluepill:.

Ironically no, a teacher of mind implied that I would be ‘forever alone’ since I always sat alone and never shared text books with anyone.

Normies have been indoctrinated since birth with wretched bluepill lies. By movies, music, and perhaps most importantly, schooling. But it makes sense and this is not a random occurrence. Our technological society needs them to be bluepilled.

Because a large percentage of men in our world have subhuman genetics, I’d say around 10% of men are just simply unfuckable. What happens if all these men take the blackpill? At best, they drop out of society to LDAR. At worst they rope, or go ER. 10% of men dropping out of the workforce would have disastrous effects on out economy. Especially since single men are some of the biggest consumers.

Think about it rationally, what motivation does an incel have to study to be a engineer or accountant if he knows no woman will ever love him and he will never have a family? This is the reason we are all bombarded with blue pills since birth. It’s to keep us being efficient and productive worker units.

Many men get close to the blackpill, but don’t grasp the truth. So they cope in many different ways like alcoholism / drugs / binge eating video games / and extreme consumerism. Typically though they still continue to work which is fine for the system.

The system basically just needs productive workers at any cost, with no regard for basic human dignity. Blackpill philosophy says that the only way to win is not to play, and this way of thinking is totally unacceptable in our society, imagine if every STEMcel dropped out of the workforce our country would collapse.

Its because people are too weak to admit it

Growing up, most people think that they're heroes to a story, or a "protagonist".

So when they grow up thinking that highly of themselves, its hard for them to admit that they're actually nothing special, and that they are inferior and will live a miserable life due to their inferiority.

And that's why you see all those incels in denial.

Normies have been indoctrinated since birth with wretched bluepill lies. By movies, music, and perhaps most importantly, schooling. But it makes sense and this is not a random occurrence. Our technological society needs them to be bluepilled.

Because a large percentage of men in our world have subhuman genetics, I’d say around 10% of men are just simply unfuckable. What happens if all these men take the blackpill? At best, they drop out of society to LDAR. At worst they rope, or go ER. 10% of men dropping out of the workforce would have disastrous effects on out economy. Especially since single men are some of the biggest consumers.

Think about it rationally, what motivation does an incel have to study to be a engineer or accountant if he knows no woman will ever love him and he will never have a family? This is the reason we are all bombarded with blue pills since birth. It’s to keep us being efficient and productive worker units.

Many men get close to the blackpill, but don’t grasp the truth. So they cope in many different ways like alcoholism / drugs / binge eating video games / and extreme consumerism. Typically though they still continue to work which is fine for the system.

The system basically just needs productive workers at any cost, with no regard for basic human dignity. Blackpill philosophy says that the only way to win is not to play, and this way of thinking is totally unacceptable in our society, imagine if every STEMcel dropped out of the workforce our country would collapse.
fuck society

every low value men should be given a sex slave

and btw, even if 10% of men are abominations, you are neglecting the fact that most men are unnatractive,

perhaps not "repulsive", but not attractive.

women's sexual preferences are trivial
Ironically no, a teacher of mind implied that I would be ‘forever alone’ since I always sat alone and never shared text books with anyone.
brutal man, when did this happen?

The Truth Hurts™

Valentines day in highschool its why he emphasized the whole ‘Forever alone’ part. Class went silent too after that, so everyone looked at me. He said it was a joke, to this day I am not sure if it was.

fuck society

every low value men should be given a sex slave

and btw, even if 10% of men are abominations, you are neglecting the fact that most men are unnatractive,

perhaps not "repulsive", but not attractive.

women's sexual preferences are trivial

True tbh

Yup, normscum cant handle the truth

good post people hate uncomtorable truths
Problem is that subjectivity comes into play as well. Maybe you're ugly to 95% of the population, but the other 5% digs your looks. Inb4 :bluepill:.
That’s cope jfl

Last edited:
Aunts shouldn't tell you "handsome" if you aren't. Thanks to that i used to think i was 7/10 JFL.

Aunts shouldn't tell you "handsome" if you aren't. Thanks to that i used to think i was 7/10 JFL.
same ngl

if you're on this site you are sub5 or a LARPer, no other way around it

It's only subjective to a certain point, like a 5/10 guy might be a 6 or a 4 depending on who we're asking. But nobody thinks blackops2cel isn't ugly. No woman prefers a 5'0" male or a micropenis. 100% of the population finds those traits unattractive. Society is cruel for bluepilling bottom of the barrel males.

It's only subjective to a certain point, like a 5/10 guy might be a 6 or a 4 depending on who we're asking. But nobody thinks blackops2cel isn't ugly. No woman prefers a 5'0" male or a micropenis. 100% of the population finds those traits unattractive. Society is cruel for bluepilling bottom of the barrel males.
Yeah, if you're below average then obviously the chances of people finding you attractive decreases hard. At BO2 level, you can't find a single woman who's actually attracted to you. And I am on that level.

Reading all these is brutal.
The reason people lie about the blackpill is the same reason cuck nations like France banned paternity testing, they hate truth when it doesn't benefit them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back