Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The reasons agecucks are against adults dating teens have absolutely nothing to do with (alleged) increased pregnancy risks

Just date some random young Chads and get a bunch of "experience" i.e. baggage, jadedness, STDs and perhaps a kid or two out of wedlock. Then you're ready for marrying a betabuxx when you're in your 30s. Seems like a pretty solid plan, the absolute ideal for our societies.
If you bring that up to a feminist rostie all they'll do is freak out and say "yikes, you creepy pedo." They're the creepy ones for always worrying about what happens to jb pussies.
This idea we must go to college and then become parents in our 30s is dumb.
I don't want to have retard kids with a 30 year old rostie who will try to cuck me.
Education is stupid and shouldn’t be mandatory and houses, food etc should just be free. Money shouldn’t exist except for things that are wants
High iq, money should only be for fancy stuff, because men are 90% of the homeless since the government and simps already give rosties free stuff.

Sexual competition, plain and simple.
Post wall over 30 women initially pushed for this shit, and convinced the white knights in their governments that it’s wrong.

Just date some random young Chads and get a bunch of "experience" i.e. baggage, jadedness, STDs and perhaps a kid or two out of wedlock. Then you're ready for marrying a betabuxx when you're in your 30s. Seems like a pretty solid plan, the absolute ideal for our societies.
Society can count on me not to play this one.

This was just implemented by roasties so that the sexual market will be in their favor. Age is just a number. A lot of “underaged” foids are still developed and had puberty

fuck its mainlander the hebephile again

If you bring that up to a feminist rostie all they'll do is freak out and say "yikes, you creepy pedo." They're the creepy ones for always worrying about what happens to jb pussies.

I don't want to have retard kids with a 30 year old rostie who will try to cuck me.

High iq, money should only be for fancy stuff, because men are 90% of the homeless since the government and simps already give rosties free stuff.
And people always use the “but what’s the point of working if I don’t get paid?” Appeal to emotion argument but that just shows that humans only help society for money instead of a desire to help

And people always use the “but what’s the point of working if I don’t get paid?” Appeal to emotion argument but that just shows that humans only help society for money instead of a desire to help
Normies know they're selfish, that's why they feel like they need to enforce paying taxes, since most people wouldn't pay voluntarily.

Normies know they're selfish, that's why they feel like they need to enforce paying taxes, since most people wouldn't pay voluntarily.
Normies should just learn to help society to simply help not so they can get rich

Normies should just learn to help society to simply help not so they can get rich
That would make the world a better place, but (((they))) want to keep people money hungry so they can profit from their taxes.

I'll fucking rope if I won't be able to hit on lolis in September because of this virus bullshit

Jfl at that dumb whore. "Teens need to explore with chads, not be in a committed relationship." "Adults seem cooler to teens, so they shouldn't be allowed to have sex with them." "Sex is for fun and exploration, unless when it's done with a creepy adult male."

View attachment 285007View attachment 285008View attachment 285009View attachment 285006
I hate this one so much. I'm orphaned of silly and fun young relationship full of explorations and do youngster things in relationships and they expect me to just want adult level relationship with only serious stuffs directly? Hell no jfl extremely insulting to me. If I'm not entitled to that, those young girls aren't entitled to date young guys only

Also I don't understand why if adult men date young girls (16-18 age), considered as pedophile and predatory. If those cucks are saying that those girls at that age are virgin innocent angels who still believes children come from the bird and the bees, then yeah I accept that. But it's extremely illogical for me if I, a virgin adult, get considered a predator if I date a 16 yo girl who had 3 exes and 4 sexual partners. If anything she should be the one being the predator by being far more experienced than me and preying upon my virginity (which idea is still appealing to me). If cucks are really concerned about predatory phenomenons in relationship, we should be entitled to virgin girls and girls with high body counts should just date player studs. All are happy that way. All would date on their level

I hate this one so much. I'm orphaned of silly and fun young relationship full of explorations and do youngster things in relationships and they expect me to just want adult level relationship with only serious stuffs directly? Hell no jfl extremely insulting to me. If I'm not entitled to that, those young girls aren't entitled to date young guys only

Also I don't understand why if adult men date young girls (16-18 age), considered as pedophile and predatory. If those cucks are saying that those girls at that age are virgin innocent angels who still believes children come from the bird and the bees, then yeah I accept that. But it's extremely illogical for me if I, a virgin adult, get considered a predator if I date a 16 yo girl who had 3 exes and 4 sexual partners. If anything she should be the one being the predator by being far more experienced than me and preying upon my virginity (which idea is still appealing to me). If cucks are really concerned about predatory phenomenons in relationship, we should be entitled to virgin girls and girls with high body counts should just date player studs. All are happy that way. All would date on their level
They think all types of experience come invariably with age. Like, if you're 30 for instance, you automatically have more dating experience than a 15 yo girl, even if you're a hugless kissless handholdless virgin and she already had sex with 10 men and 5 relationships.

I wonder why I bothered practicing guitar when I could just have waited for the ability to play it to come naturally with age. Such a dumb decision.

No, sorry inkel. You missed out on fun experiences, the only relationships fit for you are betabuxxing relationships with 35+ year old rosties. :soy:
They encourage them to shake their asses on tiktok and dress like whores in public, then they lose their minds when a man above the arbitrary age 18 is interested in them. According to those cucks it's not rape when a 14 year old foid gets gang banged by ten 17 year old chads, but it's rape if a 16 year old has missionary sex with a virgin 20 year old.

No, sorry inkel. You missed out on fun experiences, the only relationships fit for you are betabuxxing relationships with 35+ year old rosties. :soy:

They encourage them to shake their asses on tiktok and dress like whores in public, then they lose their minds when a man above the arbitrary age 18 is interested in them. According to those cucks it's not rape when a 14 year old foid gets gang banged by ten 17 year old chads, but it's rape if a 16 year old has missionary sex with a virgin 20 year old.
Let they have their necessary experiences your inkel! :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back