[Experiment] The reputation of incels going from quiet nerd to possible ER is a SMV upgrade to incels

agree

• yes

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • no

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
AsiaCel

AsiaCel

high fwhr ogrecel
-
1547287533145.png

hell replace that with napelon dynamite who is textbook incel and u see same result

1547289329670.png

or even a random nerd

1547289469212.png

the right one is definitely more alpha

Recently there have been bunch of shooting committed by people who referenced elliot rodger and NPC news press tracked it back to us, claims that they were incels because they spoken some 'misogynist' stuff. I think this has possible effect on the SMV of incels.

That nigga Nikolas Cruz definitely wasnt a slayer before his status ascension to a shooter and was likely bullied. Despite news saying that he had a ex girlfriend, its obvious that she probably abandoned him and went for some chad at her high school.

1547287712331.png

just look at that jawless nigga

1547287739325.png

its obvious that after NC went ER, he got a MASSIVE bonus to his SMV

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-reg-nikolas-cruz-prison-love-letters-20180327-story.html

norwooding chris watt got love letters after he kill his wife and 2 daughters

1547289058179.png

https://www.insideedition.com/chris-watts-inundated-love-letters-behind-bars-i-want-get-know-you-49294

Same goes for ER and even Seung Hui Cho (he had a ethnic foid calling him cute but I can't search the comment anymore)

1547287789214.png

Last edited:
Dunarote

Dunarote

Recruit
-
I agree.Thank you based ST. Holly Alek Minassian for helping us ascend

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
-
Cope.

Cho has zero female following. St. Nikolas Cruz on the other hand has a harem.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
Problem is...foids brains are so retarded that they will only start giving attention to incels after they have gone ER or CHO.

ER could never get a foid to show interest in him. After he kills, foids are making adoration youtube clips for him and act like they would have gotten with him when he was still alive. Foids are so fucking retarded tbh.

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
Lot of mental illness out there

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

high fwhr ogrecel
-
Cope.

Cho has zero female following. St. Nikolas Cruz on the other hand has a harem.
cho had done it in 2007 where things like that wasnt very common, and he didnt had enough jaw for that

FinnCel

FinnCel

Overlord
-
I should get a shirt like that
"natural selection"

Fucking awesome

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
-
There's truth to this. A really quiet guy in my HS that everyone thought was gonna shoot up the school was practically worshipped by 'foids. He just ignored them though. Of course he was also a pretty boy though. But who knows there must be some truth to it.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

high fwhr ogrecel
-
There's truth to this. A really quiet guy in my HS that everyone thought was gonna shoot up the school was practically worshipped by 'foids. He just ignored them though. Of course he was also a pretty boy though. But who knows there must be some truth to it.
maybe effects are multipled when the person is better looking who knows :feelsokman:
damn quiet chads are slaying mad rn

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
-
Not sure. I think looks and status (as far as I see it, looks actually influence your status and probably even vice versa; looks and status are connected) largely determine whether they are upgraded as far as SMV goes. I mean, there are many mass-shooters ... what happened to that Nazi kid with the retard haircut who shot up the black church? Does he have admirers now? (Other than other Nazi incels with retard haircuts?) Elliot Rodger wasn't even that bad-looking. A bit too unmasculine/Asian but still ... and he was well-dressed, had a BMW, a family with Hollywood connections.

On the other hand ... I do think that, generally speaking, women FEARING us is an upgrade to women only being crept out by us. Fear is an aphrodisiac. Biologically speaking, you need a hard cock and a soft vagina to procreate; and the (at least unconscious) willingness on part of the man to hurt the virgin a bit while deflowering her, and a willingness on the female to be hurt a little during the deflowering if necessary. If you don't have that, procreation isn't possible. (And women usually climax during rape and enjoy it.)

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional ally
-
Women are inherently attracted to violence and it's one quality which isn't necessarily contingent on looks.

Sure, a beastly Chad will get more adoration than a true beast of nature, but the latter definitely mogs his beta looksmatch. For example, Richard Ramirez got more love letters in prison than the subhuman David Berkowitz, but the fact that David Berkowitz got love letters at all is a profound study of female nature; he got zero female attention prior to being revealed as a serial killer - when he was just an ugly, effete betamale.

This closely relates to the female fetishization of rape (of being violated, if you will): females usually dream about being "raped" by a good-looking bad boy, but make no mistake: an incel raping them WOULD make them orgasm.

what happened to that Nazi kid with the retard haircut who shot up the black church? Does he have admirers now? (Other than other Nazi incels with retard haircuts?)
I've seen a girl admiring him, but she was a rare breed of female right-winger.

Last edited:
Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
Problem is...foids brains are so retarded that they will only start giving attention to incels after they have gone ER or CHO.

ER could never get a foid to show interest in him. After he kills, foids are making adoration youtube clips for him and act like they would have gotten with him when he was still alive. Foids are so fucking retarded tbh.
They want to be dominated

K

Kobecel

Professional Copemaxxer
-
View attachment 79957

hell replace that with napelon dynamite who is textbook incel and u see same result

View attachment 79963

or even a random nerd

View attachment 79965

the right one is definitely more alpha

Recently there have been bunch of shooting committed by people who referenced elliot rodger and NPC news press tracked it back to us, claims that they were incels because they spoken some 'misogynist' stuff. I think this has possible effect on the SMV of incels.

That nigga Nikolas Cruz definitely wasnt a slayer before his status ascension to a shooter and was likely bullied. Despite news saying that he had a ex girlfriend, its obvious that she probably abandoned him and went for some chad at her high school.

View attachment 79958

just look at that jawless nigga

View attachment 79959

its obvious that after NC went ER, he got a MASSIVE bonus to his SMV

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-reg-nikolas-cruz-prison-love-letters-20180327-story.html

norwooding chris watt got love letters after he kill his wife and 2 daughters

View attachment 79961

https://www.insideedition.com/chris-watts-inundated-love-letters-behind-bars-i-want-get-know-you-49294

Same goes for ER and even Seung Hui Cho (he had a ethnic foid calling him cute but I can't search the comment anymore)

View attachment 79960
They clearly improved their personalities

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Bringen sie mir Fegelein, Fegelein, Fegelein!!!
-
Just be a school shooter bro

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
maybe effects are multipled when the person is better looking who knows :feelsokman:
damn quiet chads are slaying mad rn
being laconic was always the default male state, it's only current cucked times that demand you babble constantly with uptalk

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
As I've said many times, it's much better to be feared than ignored/mocked.

KingChemist

KingChemist

Just a random guy
-
People start to notice and listen to our problems for once! I know going ER isn't the best thing but it does get people to hear our problems out. If only people heard us out from beginning so these kinds of attacks never happened in the first place.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
I could've helped tHaT pOoR iNcel

Shows how dark and twisted there mind is.

FrereJacques

FrereJacques

Officer
-
cho had done it in 2007 where things like that wasnt very common, and he didnt had enough jaw for that
The Columbine duo still have foids drooling over their dead dicks after 20 years. Not a single obscure Tumblr has any content admiring Cho as a potential mate. JBW confirmed?

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

WRATH
-

As I've said many times, it's much better to be feared than ignored/mocked.

Norky

Norky

Officer
-
1547333018039.png

I knew this kid in high school, ngl. He made like $2000 off that video.

JustinSane

JustinSane

Recruit
-
Status. Attention whoring is in their dna

Foids love the edginess of being attracted to a killer.

They feel safe to express their admiration for them because they don't have to worry about being cold approach by them because they are either dead or incarcerated.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Homo homini lupus
-
Only the people who do the shit will experience an SMV increase. Just belonging to the incel community won't give you any.