Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The sad reality of many men

stinkycel

stinkycel

GymCel
★★★★★
It’s sad, man. Many of us have been suffering for a long time. The truth is none of us live forever; time doesn’t slow down, it doesn’t stop, it doesn’t forgive. It brings me pain and agony knowing I missed out, Missed out on the experience of life. Moments I was supposed to cherish. Moments I was supposed to have like a “normal” person. Tried my best to fit in with others, failed that, looked up to many, and acted like them. Copied them, never led anywhere. I made myself a clown and put myself down just so many people would laugh with me. They never laughed with me, they laughed at me. It’s sad being lonely, not having anybody to talk to, the worrying of dying alone. Not being remembered for anything or by anyone. Being wiped away and forgotten about. Many men die every day by suicide. Most aren’t remembered. It’s unfortunate and sad. Knowing everyone had their own story, their own ambitions and goals, and their own journey. Some never achieved their goals. They never reached their finish line. Never saw victory. Many of us are nothing but worthless workers. A war breaks out, and we end up slaying each other, countless numbers of dead each with their own stories. All they get is a grave. A grave accompanied by the silence and the cold wind. That's all I have to say.

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation. From the desperate city you go into the desperate country, and have to console yourself with the bravery of minks and muskrats. A stereotyped but unconscious despair is concealed even under what are called the games and amusements of mankind. There is no play in them, for this comes after work. But it is a characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things..

And die with the flame still burning inside them"

brutal, had to read this multiple times

Born a Cockroach , die a Cockroach i guess . People really dont Care About Most man If their not Relatives / Famous .

Rotten Infratested world WE are in :feelsclown:

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation. From the desperate city you go into the desperate country, and have to console yourself with the bravery of minks and muskrats. A stereotyped but unconscious despair is concealed even under what are called the games and amusements of mankind. There is no play in them, for this comes after work. But it is a characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things..

And die with the flame still burning inside them"
Who said that

I hate it that women have intrinsic value but men don't. Life is pointless as sub5 male and arguably as sub7