Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The saddest part about all this is that finding a date should be fun. Should feel like a game in a way.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
And yet, to men who aren't chad it feels more like war. Society is so sick and vile. They deprive us of a basic need (and I'm talking about company not sex, let's be real we're LONELY here), force us to degrade ourselves and turn on each other for crumbs... And then complain that we treat dating as psychological warfare which is what it kinda is.

I don't have a link rn but i just saw a comment on FDS complaining that men routinely lie about wanting a relationship and are becoming more and more abusive and manipulative these days. I mean, despite all the simps, and the chads who still think women are good people, there's chad lites out there who have a chance but it's not easy for them, so they have to be that way. Because they probably do want a relationship but can't find the right girl because she's busy texting Chad, so in the meantime they go for casual sex, but then they have to lie about wanting a relationship to everyone, bc otherwise the standards for casual sex are through the roof.

And it's lifefuel to hear that this makes women suffer and not just men. I mean, there has to be a downside of treating men like garbage.

They can use their dating market advantage to force us to pretend to agree with feminism and to act like nothing's wrong with society, and to turn on each other like I said, but they can't make us be honest to them. Fuck them.

The more they treat us like shit, the more callous we'll become. It only makes sense. But of course, according to FDS the world is full of pickmes who hand their pussy on a platter to anyone and we have it extremely easy. They're so delusional it's hilarious sometimes JFL

Last edited:
This Dosto quote pretty much sums it up how I feel about relationshits with women
I know I shall be told that this is incredible--but it is incredible to be as spiteful and stupid as I was; it may be added that it was strange I should not love her, or at any rate, appreciate her love. Why is it strange? In the first place, by then I was incapable of love, for I repeat, with me loving meant tyrannising and showing my moral superiority. I have never in my life been able to imagine any other sort of love, and have nowadays come to the point of sometimes thinking that love really consists in the right--freely given by the beloved object--to tyrannise over her.
Even in my underground dreams I did not imagine love except as a struggle. I began it always with hatred and ended it with moral subjugation, and afterwards I never knew what to do with the subjugated object

The way movies portrayed sex it looked fun, I believe only chads get to have this experience these days. Sadly, we're excluded due to a few millimeters of bone, or due to our small skeleton. I remember a time where I was full of blue pilled dreams, I treated foids with nothing but respect. I got them gifts, helped them with their homework, I simply treated them like I would treat anyone else -- with respect. I wasn't always a hateful person, I wasn't born a monster. They turned me into one by feeding me slights and bullying me for years on end. There's so much a human being can take before he becomes callous, cold, and devoid of empathy. Foids don't realize that we're a product of their narcissism and insanely high standards.

And yet, to men who aren't chad it feels more like war. Society is so sick and vile. They deprive us of a basic need (and I'm talking about company not sex, let's be real we're LONELY here), force us to degrade ourselves and turn on each other for crumbs... And then complain that we treat dating as psychological warfare which is what it kinda is.

I don't have a link rn but i just saw a comment on FDS complaining that men routinely lie about wanting a relationship and are becoming more and more abusive and manipulative these days. I mean, despite all the simps, and the chads who still think women are good people, there's chad lites out there who have a chance but it's not easy for them, so they have to be that way. Because they probably do want a relationship but can't find the right girl because she's busy texting Chad, so in the meantime they go for casual sex, but then they have to lie about wanting a relationship to everyone, bc otherwise the standards for casual sex are through the roof.

And it's lifefuel to hear that this makes women suffer and not just men. I mean, there has to be a downside of treating men like garbage.

They can use their dating market advantage to force us to pretend to agree with feminism and to act like nothing's wrong with society, and to turn on each other like I said, but they can't make us be honest to them. Fuck them.

The more they treat us like shit, the more callous we'll become. It only makes sense. But of course, according to FDS the world is full of pickmes who hand their pussy on a platter to anyone and we have it extremely easy. They're so delusional it's hilarious sometimes JFL
FDS only see Chad as males, we don't even exist to beckies like them.

The way movies portrayed sex it looked fun, I believe only chads get to have this experience these days. Sadly, we're excluded due to a few millimeters of bone, or due to our small skeleton. I remember a time where I was full of blue pilled dreams, I treated foids with nothing but respect. I got them gifts, helped them with their homework, I simply treated them like I would treat anyone else -- with respect. I wasn't always a hateful person, I wasn't born a monster. They turned me into one by feeding me slights and bullying me for years on end. There's so much a human being can take before he becomes callous, cold, and devoid of empathy. Foids don't realize that we're a product of their narcissism and insanely high standards.
when the blackpill is revealed, there is no escape.

The west is a sick, disgusting society. The only thing that gets valued is looks, looks permeate into everything here and your value as a man is based off your looks more than anything else.

That's the hardest part to digest. That you have to put so much effort into something that foids and chad's get by just being born.

That's the hardest part to digest. That you have to put so much effort into something that foids and chad's get by just being born.
if only we got something out of that much effort, but it's more like trying to catch the wind

Nah, "Dating" Is just a way for a man to monkey dance his way into a womans pants while her dumbass watches, dating isnt fun for a man, it draining. You can see this as woman demand alot from man in this day and age.

EDIT: Unless you are chad, then she does all that shit for you JFL