Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The same people who bullied me because of my stutter and social anxiety are the same people who support LGBT

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
In my Middleschool and later highschool classes were people who were proud of being tolerant and progressive because they support LGBT people. My highschool crush, who was later revealed to be bisexual goes to pride parades. And you know what? All of this people laughed at my stutter and overall weirdness. Espacialy my crush after I confessed my feelings to her.
Why are people like this? Don't they see their hypocrisy?

I want to be bullied by a :foidSoy:

In my Middleschool and later highschool classes were people who were proud of being tolerant and progressive because they support LGBT people. My highschool crush, who was later revealed to be bisexual goes to pride parades. And you know what? All of this people laughed at my stutter and overall weirdness. Espacialy my crush after I confessed my feelings to her.
Why are people like this? Don't they see their hypocrisy?
for normies, virtue signalling is the same as being virtuous
if you can larp as a good person, you are a good person

i told this before in my psychopathy thread, how a foid in my class gave a whole monologue about being inclusive of people with mental health problems. And only 20 minutes later she openly made fun of an autistic coworker of hers, while gossiping with her friends at a table next to mine. She even specifically mentioned he had autism so he wasnt just acting weird.

Like, they dont fucking care. They dont see anything wrong with this.

Theres a book called "field guide to eartlings" written by an autistic man. He lays out from his experience how normies see the world.

Theres a chapter on "liquid truth" - basically normies mind is like a container full of "truth", like a cup of water. But the bottom trickles truth through a tiny hole. And new truth gets put in on top constantly. So over time, their beliefs can vary greatly and they literally dont care or notice.
I will link the book in a sec

epub is in attachment
pdf here:

Screenshot from 2023 05 11 10 48 53

epub from here, i just converted the epub to pdf so i could link it here, but the original file is epub

I want to be bullied by a :foidSoy:
not really, they have a tendency to get horny from bullying and torture so they end up overdoing it and causing massive damage.

It’s because all the faggot shit is seen as cool by certain groups

Almost all zoomers are brainwashed with leftist propaganda and they are looking for imaginary problems like LGBT persecution etc etc

not really, they have a tendency to get horny from bullying and torture so they end up overdoing it and causing massive damage.
I want a :foidSoy: to get horny from bullying and torturing me and stepping on my balls and treating me like a cuckmissive doggy:horror:

I want a :foidSoy: to get horny from bullying and torturing me and stepping on my balls and treating me like a cuckmissive doggy:horror:
@wereq discord time

It's a mixture of cult and fad, most NPCs just wanna (unconsciously) reap the benefits of promoting degeneracy which is rewarded by they/them. Oh, vey, leftists just wanna feel good about themselves, which is not surprising at this point though.

Definitely anything that invites ridicule at a young age is a contributing factor to people acting out in this awful way.

If he was ever teased for this, then I could imagine the resentment and anger building up. Not everyone comes from the kind of supportive family and community that would give them the mental resilience to think, "I forgive them because they know not what they do."

A lot of times when someone has a stutter they are interrupted, talked over, or people mimic your stutter.

Possibly he viewed a gun as "speaking" for him, but with bullets instead of words. And this time everyone was forced to listen.

And this time he did not stutter.
some random reddit poetry about Kosta

Unless Incel Lives Matter becomes a thing then there won't be any tolerance any time soon.