Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The SHEER EXTENT to which foids lie about their body counts displayed:

DunSorbus

DunSorbus

"I was born and my life was over" - St. Hamudi
★★
I was watching this tiktok and came across this comment thread from a foid and jesus christ, foids are absolutely demented. I can't even imagine being in a relationship anymore knowing that most foids out there are exactly like this and will lie to this extent to hide their degeneracy:

JFL on her trip with her friend she slept with EIGHT DIFFERENT guys in THREE FUCKING DAYS. JFL at modern foids :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@kamiosurgio/video/7041339363740994862?lang=en&is_copy_url=0&is_from_webapp=v1&sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=6905548502719022597

No hymen no diamond

Enslave all women

Over, if the guy had kids with her probably not even his. :feelsbadman:

if I was a man.[sic] you would be high fiveing me.
If she were a man, she'd be posting either in this forum or on IT. :feelskek:

I stopped reading at 15 guys a year.

It's 100% over for relationships, water.

Even other whore foids are disgusted by her. This is too extreme
They have it so easy. All they have to do is open their legs and a dick will come flying in.
No hymen no diamond
Based

Better to be incel...

So she admits Tinder is easy at least.

The "if I were a guy you would be high fiving me." No, not really. Yes it's far more impressive for a male to have done that but for no reason other than it is way harder. She answered it herself. Why would anybody be impressed with her doing that if it's so easy?

It's still not worthy of praise either way. Anything except enforced monogamy is cucked and evil.

This is why they like serial thrillers, they put an end to the madness.

thats fuckin nasty

Someone tell the husband over Facebook :feelsdevil:

They lie because we shame them.
This insanity must stop.
Women can fuck who they want.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I was watching this tiktok and came across this comment thread from a foid and jesus christ, foids are absolutely demented. I can't even imagine being in a relationship anymore knowing that most foids out there are exactly like this and will lie to this extent to hide their degeneracy:

View attachment 549274
View attachment 549275
View attachment 549276
View attachment 549277
View attachment 549278
View attachment 549279

JFL on her trip with her friend she slept with EIGHT DIFFERENT guys in THREE FUCKING DAYS. JFL at modern foids :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@kamiosurgio/video/7041339363740994862?lang=en&is_copy_url=0&is_from_webapp=v1&sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=6905548502719022597

Oofy doofy niggas enjoy being cucks

27 yo and watches TikTok. :feelshaha: I bet she's just a fat Becky trying to trigger men.

Young Women Can Get Sex All The Time Meanwhile Us Incels Can't That's Very Unfair.

Almost got with an egirl from another part of the US a while back, but fell apart after she called a wellness check on my family's house and I later reneged on getting into a long distance relationship with her, I pussied out if anything. After that, we didn't talk much at all afterwards, periodically checking in on each other.

Last month, I decided to talk to her again, with the intent of possibly getting into a relationship for real this time. Huge mistake. While we did talk a lot that day, she told me about how many exes she had had since she turned 18, she was about 19 and a half when we were talking. After asking me how many times I had sex, to which I obviously had to shamefully answer 0, she told me she had sex 14 times since turning 18, over the course of a year and a half, mostly through Tinder. She kept a list. She showed it to me. She also mentioned how many times she had taken men's virginities, and self-deprecatingly called herself a whore. Her sexual partners included a 28-year-old Chinese-Canadian with a PhD in biochemistry from MIT and a man with an 8.5 inch (21.6 cm for the non-Yankees) penis - which she noted was the largest she had ever taken.

The thing is, she isn't even that attractive, conventionally speaking. Kind of like a skinny, nerdy Shelly Duvall (from The Shining, of course). But she's white and Greek or something, we didn't talk much about her ethnicity at all. I told her about how hopeless I felt with regards to my sexual and romantic prospects, to which she responded with the classic cope lines:
  • "There's someone for everyone"
  • "Women don't actually like super tall and muscular guys with massive dicks"
  • "Women actually don't prefer huge dicks, they're painful."
  • "Women will date short(er) men, dating super tall guys makes cuddling and walking together harder"
  • "Just be confident, just be yourself, and someone will come along
I genuinely believe that women are entirely incapable of understanding how much easier they have it in the dating and sexual world, that they can just get away with lying about the colossal body counts that they can amass with the fraction of the effort that men, especially like us, have to undergo. Even mentioned how the PhD identified as an incel, supposedly. Also tried to say that she understood that she, as a white woman, naturally had it way easier than ethnic men in the dating scene, but I don't believe she, or any woman for that matter, could ever genuinely grasp how much easier they have it in the dating world. It really is an entirely different reality. That incident is what led me here, it's what really helped solidify my identity as an incel, an identity I flirted with a little during high school.