Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The Sicksons (2008)

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

OneyNG's magnum opus

@acnescarcel

This is a classic. :feelsokman: YouTube used to be so good man. Now it’s Logan Paul and cancer Fortnite videos. :feelsrope:

This is a classic. :feelsokman: YouTube used to be so good man. Now it’s Logan Paul and cancer Fortnite videos. :feelsrope:
RIP the internet
killed by normalfags on smartphones
1983 - 2012

RIP the internet
killed by normalfags on smartphones
1983 - 2012
Tbh.

2012 was when most good things ended imo. I haven’t really enjoyed much video games since that time and music and movies have sucked ass too.

May as well have been the end of the world.

Tbh.

2012 was when most good things ended imo. I haven’t really enjoyed much video games since that time and music and movies have sucked ass too.

It was the year in which smartphones became popular, so normalfaggotry took over the internet along with stuff like tinder appearing.

She just wanted a hug man.

This is like a poor man's Aquateen Hunger Force.

Tbh.

And they say the world didn't end on that year, they don't know shit!

Calling Fortnite at 3 A.M.!? Came to my house (GONE WRONG) (GONE SEXUAL) MUST WATCH!!!

(IN THE HOOD!) (COPS CAME!)
Be sure to leave a like, hit that subscribe button and that notification bell and watch till the end because I have a surprise giveaway for you guys!! :soy::soy:

Be sure to leave a like, hit that subscribe button and that notification bell and watch till the end because I have a surprise giveaway for you guys!! :soy::soy:

I loved this video as a kid.

This shit fire :fire: