Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The situation of teen/early 20s dating in balkans

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Fat Link
★★★
Disclaimer:im not saying this is only in balkans, all my sayings are from my perspective and life experiences.

Foids only go for jocks and thugs, and i mean it
I litetally know a bunch of nerd/gamers that look normie tier and are single.
Even the richest foids with the most "self respect" go for low inhib thugs.

If u dont drink,smoke, drugs. ur a nerd outcast

You dont go out, ok nerd have fun being khhv till youre dead

You dont like nt music, go fuck yourself weirdo
Also non nt bitches are chad only.
Brutal

The situation of teen/early 20s dating in balkans​

every where is the same if you are ugly is ovER

I've heard there are many goth foids in the balkan

Balkan? Just warcrimemaxx or ustasemaxx

will you post examples or cant anymore?

Women are quite the same everywhere. In some countries their nature is tamed by culture. However, women are more comfortable to manifest their nature in more liberal countries, which are not as harsh on them. The West is a dream come true for most foreign women because it provides them with leisure, feminism, and lack of responsibility. In such a civilization, they can behave as they wish. And they do. That is why, I think, rational men are in favor of conservatism. It was traditional for women to stay in the home and leave important areas of society like politics to men. Since women became more prominent in such areas, society has declined. But a conservative uprising might be on the horizon.

@balkanceI thought?

Nigga that's not 3 inches below the average what the fuck. That's average in any balkan country, slightly above average even.
As i said earlier: You're tall you can't complain, kys

>Foids only go for jocks and thugs, and i mean it
I've met a good amount of girls who are into nerdy interests like anime or video games or whatever
>Even the richest foids with the most "self respect" go for low inhib thugs.
It depends but that's true. I've had this guy in 8th grade who would literally sexually harrass a girl by touching her ass. Guess what happened? They became a couple.
>If u dont drink,smoke, drugs. ur a nerd outcast
Yeah that's available everywhere honestly. Just get a crippling addiction theory
>You dont go out, ok nerd have fun being khhv till youre dead
Yeah. That applies pretty much everywhere though. I never got why don't people just go out clubbing though? Drunk people aren't all that mean
>You dont like nt music, go fuck yourself weirdo
Only girls I've ever talked to in my life was a girl who liked k pop and another one who was into nu metal, it's definitely harder to find them but if you go to metal shops/rock shops you'll find plenty. I've met the nicest people in those circles. I also used to know this guy that'd just let me get drunk while listening to whatever vinyls I could find around the store all thanks to those metal shops. It's about where you go too
@cripplecel Here's my thought
yes but ur a 4chan troon fromy gypsymania

Same thing with Poland

Correct. You've summed them up pretty well. Though you forgot to add the gold diggers, they are a pretty big demographic of foids.