Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the smell of old cum = pussy?

Kokoro

Kokoro

Veteran
i bought some tenga eggs a while back and i came in them and then i was done with it. in my room i started to smell something that reminded me of my aunt's rancid pussy when i visited her for a month. she had this smell coming from her legs that was so strong that i almost threw up. i look around and find an old tenga egg filled with old cum (it was mixed with lube so it wasn't super dry_) and it smelled exactly like her pussy. so my aunt was walking around with old cum in her vag or what?

Why the fuck were you smelling your aunts pussy :feelsmega:???? Yet cucktears still want to ignore the detrimental effects incelism has on us smh.

Either that or your aunt is gross by default
2f7.png

Why the fuck were you smelling your aunts pussy :feelsmega:???? Yet cucktears still want to ignore the detrimental effects incelism has on us smh.
It was probably so strong that just being around her was enough

Fucking Kokoro searching around his dank cave, following a strong, disgusting scent until he comes upon an egg filled with old cum, and sniffs it, pondering on the nature of his aunts stank pussy, what an image. :lul::lul::lul:

Fucking Kokoro searching around his dank cave, following a strong, disgusting scent until he comes upon an egg filled with old cum, and sniffs it, pondering on the nature of his aunts stank pussy, what an image. :lul::lul::lul:
lol
Also kek at being the eggs, just use a sock lol
yeah but socks dont feel as good

note the word rancid, if your aunt's pussy smelled like rancid cum it probably had an overgrowth of bacteria (which is primarily caused by being a slut (including douching which is something dumb sluts do))

Maybe you visited her during her menstruation period. Femoids smell horrible during periods and that smell is so strong that you cannot escape from it if you're in 100m radius to that pussy. I can't say what's actual smell of pussy though.

Your aunt fucks, and fucks often holy crow let her holler at me