Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the social conditioning pill is the most brutal blackpill yet

haraharina

haraharina

bedmaxx and rotmaxx
-
fuck this country

in my shithole, young girls are extremely social conditioned

the avg 11-12yo girl would rather date a trucel of her age than a 17yo tall normie such as me

i have good eye area and good skin with no major facial flaws, NONE OF THAT MATTERS

i see it all the time, i just came home from a mall

when i was there i got mogged hard by kids a foot shorter than me

"just be chad" is a meme here

its more like "JUST BE A RETARDED 12YO 5'2 FRAMELET WITH INBRED FACE AND YOU GET PRIME JB"

i feel like smashing my keyboard and pc as i am posting this

Where are you from

Yeah even if the law were to change everybody is so retarded and socially conditioned to see adult males with teen females as pedophilia... then behind closed doors, those same teen females are getting railed by teen males anyway. What's the fucking difference?

She's either old enough to have sex or she isn't. Period. 14+ JBs should be accessible. Everybody knows the female brain stops maturing around that time anyway.

Last edited:
the avg 11-12yo girl would rather date a trucel of her age than a 17yo tall normie such as me
Image result for glowing moniter fbi meme

Social conditioning matters a great deal to women especially. If foids were conditioned to be respectable housewives most of them would be housewives in their 20s. Instead they have been conditioned to be sluts. What country are you from?

:lasereyes::feelsping:go hide:feelstrash: pedofag :feelsbaton::owo::banhammer:
C57AAACB E54E 4970 86F4 AFB3DED7AF4C

Yeah even if the law were to change everybody is so retarded and socially conditioned to see adult males with teen females as pedophilia...
Tell me about it. This used to be the norm decades ago. Modern society sees it as degeneracy and pedophilia nowadays as if it wasn't perfectly normal for older men to feel attracted to teenage girls as well as the other way around.

then behind closed doors, those same teen females are getting railed by teen males anyway. What's the fucking difference?
The difference is that older men are less likely to dump them and share their nudes with their buddies. Boys their age just want to stick their dicks into that sweet spot and couldn't care less about the feelings of girls they get to fuck. Because older men are sexually and socially mature, they are more likely to comprehend their insecurities and wishes. They can support these girls emotionally and financially. Few men would hit on them and leave. They know teenage girls are at their peak. Nobody wants to miss out on that.

She's either old enough to have sex or she isn't. Period. 14+ JBs should be accessible. Everybody knows the female brain stops maturing around that time anyway.
Exactly. I'd go so far as to say the age of consent should be at the age of 13. This age is perfectly enough because she already hit puberty and is rapidly sexually developing, plus she can consent and make some tough decisions. It's not like 13-year-olds are naive. They only act that way if society infantilizes them.