Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The Sooner You Leave This Forum the Better You Will Feel

U

uninstall

Banned
-
Repeating the same shit over and over again in this echo chamber can only do so much for you.

Eventually, your extra focus on those topics simply amplify the problem rather than finding a solution.

You brainwash yourself completely. You let your negative thoughts win completely.

Your mind needs to rest - away from all blackpills, redpills, talks about jaws, hair loss, foids and other shit.

Continously coming to this forum sinks you deeper.

Meh not really I been posting on PSL for years with big brakes in between and nothing really changes.

I'd have roped if it hadn't been for this forum. I have NO life at all outside this forum.

Idk. Aside from playing guitar, this forum has become one of my main hobbies. It's pretty addictive and there's always something hilarious to see or hear here. Important thing to remember is to just try and have a sense of humor about it all. Yeah, women suck and society today puts them on a pedestal, but you've got to learn to just be able to laugh about it.

I try to live when I'm not here. I try to work on learning and some other things. other than that I just cope as hard as possible

I have no other mediums of entertainment and communication other this site and youtube. I wish I had a gaming PC...

You're not wrong but it's so hard to tear myself away.

It's almost like misery loves company.

fuck no, this forum is the only place I relate. r9k is cucked, leddit is leddit, and irl have no friends in college.

If I leave here I will just watch youtube or play video games it won't improve my quality of life

Nah boi don't tell me what to do.

Of course. I'm not really interested in the the "waaaa waaaa it's over waaaaaa" types of topics, I try to avoid them.

Leaving this forum:
A. Leaves you without a community of people who are going through the same experiences that you are

B. Does not make you any more attractive

C. Forces you to face the world as an Incel without the online support of other Incels

I do not see the advantage in leaving this place if you are a true incel. I honestly wish that more Incels could find this place so that they do not have to face the world alone in a situation that only other incels can truly understand.

I guess so, I was shitposting on r9k for years before I went on incels.
I didn't even care about my virginity before

So OP is going to lead by example, I guess?

For now, I'm a prisoner.

Idk. Aside from playing guitar, this forum has become one of my main hobbies. It's pretty addictive and there's always something hilarious to see or hear here. Important thing to remember is to just try and have a sense of humor about it all. Yeah, women suck and society today puts them on a pedestal, but you've got to learn to just be able to laugh about it.
Or cry to the fact that you're still incel

You can never truly leave this site

Bullshit, this community is one of the only good things I have right now. It's the only place where I'm not immediately laughed at.

CUCKTEARS OUT

Eventually, your extra focus on those topics simply amplify the problem rather than finding a solution.
boyo, the only solution is to have an at least attractive face, ive tried to take breaks from here ( and i have) and theres no difference. no matter what you do in life, you will always be lesser in that regard or just completely lose at life,

It is not me going to incels.is, it is incels.is knocking at my doorstep everytime i give myself a chance and i am completely annihilated by life.

A mucusless diet will make you more attractive and happier. Don't know why you guys haven't figured this out already being the insightful and sharp individuals that you are. Weird.