Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the soy tear foid that keeps screenshotted me looks like every other copy and pasted feminist roastie

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

Why does every single feminist, muh "quirky" female look excatly the same, do women have any sense of originality at all? She even took my shitpost seriously. She also does BDSM:feelshaha: Why does every feminist look exactly the same, have the same exact thoughts, Im going to pm her and see if she will debate me

so intelectual le empower women.

Radical feminists are in many ways the same person replicated over and over again. Female feminists all have a certain look to them that makes them easy to spot. It probably functions as some kind of uniform tbh. Sure certain superficial traAnd don't bother debating her. You wouldn't debate a dog, right?
Also this OP. Ask her if she is trans.

Just another NPC generated from the cookie cutter template.

View attachment 246671View attachment 246672View attachment 246674View attachment 246675
Why does every single feminist, muh "quirky" female look excatly the same, do women have any sense of originality at all? She even took my shitpost seriously. She also does BDSM:feelshaha: Why does every feminist look exactly the same, have the same exact thoughts, Im going to pm her and see if she will debate me
View attachment 246676
so intelectual le empower women.

She looks like she popped out from the meme into reality JFL

feelsgoodman

Last edited:
Yeah I doubt she's a "girl"

Radical feminists are in many ways the same person replicated over and over again. Female feminists all have a certain look to them that makes them easy to spot. It probably functions as some kind of uniform tbh. Sure certain superficial traAnd don't bother debating her. You wouldn't debate a dog, right?

Also this OP. Ask her if she is trans.

I highly doubt she'll actually reply, I'll ask her if she is trans as well

The annoying thing about society these days is that everyone is into the shit that got me bullied in school; they even wear glasses. After I started "Fitting in" they found new reasons to dislike me, anyways.

The annoying thing about society these days is that everyone is into the shit that got me bullied in school; they even wear glasses. After I started "Fitting in" they found new reasons to dislike me, anyways.
The same foids who make fun of me being indian are the same foids who are feminist

She probably thinks she is different from other girls.

I don't think that's a foid. That's man (a.k.a. tranny).

You have been deceived OP.

Why you calling him a her?

Would if biologically female.

Women are hivemind creatures

lmfao. people like this are literal NPCs. their entire appearance and personality is a carbon copy of twenty million other women who all do the same shit

Would if biologically female.
If there is even a slight suspicion that it is a tranny you cannot say this.
1. It is gay
2. If it is a tranny you are giving them validation that they may actually be passable. And we all know non shall pass
3. If it is actually a female it is still giving them validation. Saying they look like a tranny so you would not smash is a good way to hurt their ego.

They always look how I expect them to look, but we rarely look like the obese neck beards that they like to portray us as.

She seems like the hypocritical type of SJW to be infuriated when you say bad shit about black people but casually makes "send bobs/vagene" jokes.

OP is retard if he really thought this was a female.

I hate those racist bitches.
they mock me openly, if you're a curry living in australia it happens all the time, I tell them to fuck off and shut the fuck up sometimes it makes them shut up

If there is even a slight suspicion that it is a tranny you cannot say this.
1. It is gay
2. If it is a tranny you are giving them validation that they may actually be passable. And we all know non shall pass
3. If it is actually a female it is still giving them validation. Saying they look like a tranny so you would not smash is a good way to hurt their ego.
It’s not a tranny, you are retarded if you think it is. Also: Joined May 14, 2019

It’s not a tranny, you are retarded if you think it is. Also: Joined May 14, 2019
Jan 11, 2020 :feels: I should've been blackpilled when i was 13 at that time ng;

Looks like a tranny to me. How you know it isn't
Adam’s apple is not present. Also these feminists don’t find it validating for us to want to fuck them, they find it “toxic and misogynistic” and it enrages them.

they mock me openly, if you're a curry living in australia it happens all the time, I tell them to fuck off and shut the fuck up sometimes it makes them shut up
That's good bhai you gotta stick up for yourself.

Yup a totally well adjusted mentally stable non npc

Because there are only so many genetics combination packages in existence & ppl do the finishing touches to outwardly display which one they are so they're not mistaken for a similar group, i.e; goth & emo.

Ppl would rather belong to any group than be utterly alone.

What purpose is there to "debate"? You won't win, even if you do they'll say you can't get puss and still lose.

Nice. Russia has been being based recently. Also, she is separatist in sex, but not in taxes or male financial support.
The feminist goal is not equality, their goal is power over men.
Imagine claiming to politically align with so called oppressed groups while both belonging to the most oppressive group and spending a lot of time every day talking shit about men who are at the bottom of society.

The real based Russian Left.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back