Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The spanish music I like in contrast with modern spic music

Spanish music was beautiful back in the old days, now it has been degraded by the new generation of latinos/hispanics
Imagine going your whole life coping with "this garbage music only exists at home, and I can leave it there"
Then it starts to get popular
Adin ross kicked it with fuerza regida
peso pluma went popular and caught kpop attention
and ice cube dropped song with mexicans

LITERALLY WTF

Imagine going your whole life coping with "this garbage music only exists at home, and I can leave it there"
Then it starts to get popular
Adin ross kicked it with fuerza regida
peso pluma went popular and caught kpop attention
and ice cube dropped song with mexicans

LITERALLY WTF
Yeah, I understand. Most people have a bad taste in music. You cant escape bad music.

Same with American negro music. It was decent in the past but not sure why music has degenerated so much in the last few decades. Now it's all just a bunch of hedonistic, vapid garbage.

Los solitarios, Juanello, Leo Dan, and old Spanish rock in general is pretty decent. Now it's just degenerate and low iq

Spanish rock mogs

I si...

And I see you ?si too

Wait I just realized u posted pitbull :lul: :lul: Lol
His music hasn’t been relevant for the past 10 years. literally was big in the early-mid 2010s that’s it. A better example wouldve been bad bunny