Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The state of neets.net

What inkwelldom does to simps lol
God is not pleased.

Image 2024 02 04 202554524

but ofcourse

Years of inkwelldom does some weird shit.

its always be shit

That is just madthadd, the weeboo that bragged about having cp on Facebook and how 8 year old girls suck dick so sexually. Then he got raided by the police and went to jail, he was finally released 2 years ago.

View: https://youtu.be/zVS567-mTMA

Sometime question itself is the answer

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
The fact that he is black makes it so much better.

Neets is boring and zero activity

He had to be black :feelskek:

This isnt even funny, this is just sad

I dont think he is. This is the end level of insanity and loneliness
That was from 12 years ago he is still posting from 9 days ago. He got noticed by high tier Becky e girl. Brutal

That is just madthadd, the weeboo that bragged about having cp on Facebook and how 8 year old girls suck dick so sexually. Then he got raided by the police and went to jail, he was finally released 2 years ago.

View: https://youtu.be/zVS567-mTMA

I think I first saw this clip in a leafyishere video back when I was in middle school

Similar to this

Shitskin4967841D AE8F 4ABE 9AFE F81E16094D97

I don't even bother read that site as a NEET. Too much ragefuel as that site has sexhavers. NEET sexhavers are gigamoggers and they pretend to be like the Joker or doomer while they are the actual winners.