Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The state of netflix

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
Capture

Netflix is cucked. This is why I refuse to pay for it. Rather, I create new account and cancel before the free month trial ends, and it doesn't charge me anything.

As an incel, it is your duty to boycott cucked news/youtube/streaming services by never paying a cent, using ad block, downvoting etc.

In order to downvote them I'd have to give them views though

lmao i just don't use it at all

I just pirate stuff
I only watch a few cartoons anyways

i never had even netflix account, how retarded i am?

I don't even have motivation to watch a movie anymore.

As an incel, it is your duty to boycott cucked news/youtube/streaming services by never paying a cent, using ad block, downvoting etc.
Based. I use an adblocker on YouTube and basically never read any cucked news sites.

lol at anyone who pays for soyflix

Soyflix is the stupidest. I’d rather use free websites that don’t promote feminism

No matter what they put on cuckflix, we are more entertaining. We are the news, so to say.

I don't and never will use Netflix. That shit is retarded. Most shows/movies made past 2012 are retarded in general.