Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The state of your room?

ImDying

ImDying

Greycel
Do you guys bother to keep your rooms neat, clean and tidy or do you let it get filthy as shit?

I only ask because I watched this vid and thought, these seem like the rooms of blackpilled incels hahah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjKrSociN1A

I keep my room very clean because there are roaches in my apartment

Completely square room with a closet. Painted a tan yellowish color. Very smelly, like rotten eggs and fap. I have old food wrappers and christmas soda cans that are unopened. I gymcelled at the time and didn't drink soda back then. I liked the cans and kept them there. A bunch of clothes that I don't wear, since there is no wardrobe for my face. So many sneakers, lots are brand new (deadstock) but the same applies. Lots of tissues on the floor, brown boxes from shipments, and clutter. Creams, ointments, acne medicine, all empty and half filled bottles. They didn't work. My acne cleared up on it's own but I am still not good looking. Three marks on my door. I measure my height about 4 times a week hoping I would grow some day. It's pretty damn dirty, and small as well.

It's a mess with clothes and empty beer bottles every where.

As anything belonging to an incel should be, untouched.

It is messy, but I plan to clean up soon.

It's been messy at times, but it's just cluttered.

clean af. I have OCD tendencies.

I never make the bed up, but otherwise it is pretty clean.

I sleep in a living room.

I keep my area neat 90% of the time.

MhGLlHw.jpg
htNALaM.jpg
yLvS9y5.jpg

fukmylyf said:
clean af. I have OCD tendencies.

Yeah I cannot STAND clutter. Makes me feel panicky

Clean room, dirty living room.

I have to clean it

moderately clean, my room is so small and I have so little space

I like to keep mine pretty clean. I like having a nice calming, pleasant space to spend all of my time in hahaha

https://imgur.com/a/YnBfw

I keep my room nice and organized.

blackpill_incel said:
Yeah I cannot STAND clutter. Makes me feel panicky

same, I literally can't think straight.

fukmylyf said:
same, I literally can't think straight.

I honestly hate having to deal with not being able to find things I own. Drives me up the fucking wall

blackpill_incel said:
I honestly hate having to deal with not being able to find things I own. Drives me up the fucking wall

lol, relatable. I lost a pen the other day and spent over an hour looking for it. I refused to do my work until I found it. How do disorganized people even live with themselves?

fukmylyf said:
lol, relatable. I lost a pen the other day and spent over an hour looking for it. I refused to do my work until I found it. How do disorganized people even live with themselves?

No idea. I thought I lost my hat and almost punched my wall

Clothes everywhere, piss botttles under my bed, pizza boxes from last year still hear I believe. Cum rags everywhere, I have ants. Wrappers, plastic bags, fuck it's so messy in here I haven't cleaned my room in probably 2 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back