Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The suffering will never cease.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
I will keep suffering until I die. Nothing can be done to save my ass from this sick cruel world unless I rope. I hope for the day to arrive when I can muster enough courage to bring my life to an end. I feel destined to be a spectator, and I’m no longer able to endure this horrible situation. Not everyone is suited for this life.

Hope is one hell of a drug. Wish I was never born…

Everyday is a fucking pain and I feel like a piece of meat that is being chopped relentlessly. Meanwhile, others are experiencing pleasure getting their dicks sucked by hot foids. This mofo god definitely has his favourites.

I’m certain that 99% of my thoughts before ending it would constitute mostly of traumas from getting brutally mogged and other negative experiences.

Practice Radical Acceptance

How to do that ? Accepting is one thing but roping is the 2nd step…
Roping is a valid solution for you? Or is it a cry for help, demanded by your inner child?

Roping is a valid solution for you? Or is it a cry for help, demanded by your inner child?
No cry for help brocel. Fuck this sick world.