Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The terra-chad

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Terra Chads are a step above giga chad. A giga chad is male with 10/10 looks and high intelligence however they don’t have money or status. Terra chads are for example people like Tom Brady , Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio. These men have the 10/10 looks intelligence but they have money and status. This puts them above a 10. These men are 12/10 - 13/10

Terra Chad beyond 10
Giga chad 10/10
Chad 8-9/10
Chad lite 7/10
Htn 6/10
Normie 5/10
Sub5. 4/10 and below

Post pics or i won´t believe you :feelsUgh:

The terra-chad​

EzbSQ 3XEAMd1fi   Copy

Are there petachads

13/10, according to this new standard.

Talking about prime Leo and prime Brad Pitt

Even so, my point is rewriting the standard is pointless. Who says Gigachads can't have money and status? You're making the rules up.

Even so, my point is rewriting the standard is pointless. Who says Gigachads can't have money and status? You're making the rules up.
Not rewriting anything. Terra chads are a very tiny amount of men. There’s probably less than 2 thousand of them. They’re just giga chads that are A class celebrities , pro athletes or entrepreneurs

Not rewriting anything. Terra chads are a very tiny amount of men. There’s probably less than 2 thousand of them. They’re just giga chads that are A class celebrities , pro athletes or entrepreneurs

You've made up the idea that Gigachads don't have money and status.

You've made up the idea that Gigachads don't have money and status.
Jermey Meeks would be broke if his mug shot didn’t get released by the police. There are other giga chads like him that didn’t make it big

Terachads will be incels by 2034 women will be zettachad-only

Terra Chads are a step above giga chad. A giga chad is male with 10/10 looks and high intelligence however they don’t have money or status. Terra chads are for example people like Tom Brady , Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio. These men have the 10/10 looks intelligence but they have money and status. This puts them above a 10. These men are 12/10 - 13/10

Terra Chad beyond 10
Giga chad 10/10
Chad 8-9/10
Chad lite 7/10
Htn 6/10
Normie 5/10
Sub5. 4/10 and below
I agree with you but this is getting autistic as fuck.

Jermey Meeks would be broke if his mug shot didn’t get released by the police. There are other giga chads like him that didn’t make it big

Who says Jeremy Meeks is a Gigachad? Why can't he just be Chad? See how this is based on made up bullshit?

Who says Jeremy Meeks is a Gigachad? Why can't he just be Chad? See how this is based on made up bullshit?
I don’t decide women decide who is a chad and who becomes a Terra Chad

Forgot Chris Pratt

Where did women decide on these words and their definitions?
These are our terms however women decide who’s handsome and they also decide who becomes wealthy and have status. Why is Jermey Meeks in his position ? Well that’s because of women collectively boosting his status through social media. They can make a c rank celebrity rise to an a rank celebrity by yet again boosting his status through social media.

These are our terms however women decide who’s handsome and they also decide who becomes wealthy and have status. Why is Jermey Meeks in his position ? Well that’s because of women collectively boosting his status through social media. They can make a c rank celebrity rise to an a rank celebrity by yet again boosting his status through social media.

You're not understanding me. I'm not asking why Jeremy Meeks is considered handsome. I'm asking why you're making up new words to describe Jeremy Meeks.

Give an example of a terachad.
Some of the examples aren’t Terra chads anymore because of Agepill. Being a Terra Chad only last obviously in your youth. Tom Brady, Brad Pitt , Chris hemsworth , Arnold Schwarzenegger, Gustav Maynar witzoe, Adam Levine , Michael b Jordan. I can keep going if I wanted but you get the idea

Fair. Arnold Schwarzenegger is the only one I would put firmly as a terachad tbh others seem closer to gigachads.
Arnold is definitely my favorite because of his charisma and his Machiavellianism. He did whatever it took to get ahead he exploited his genetics and overcame the barrier into acting. A lot of his agents said it would be impossible to get any lead roles because of his accent.

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Fr, this is the kind of Wikipedia sidebars I expect when I think "terachad".
Also his father was a high rank Nazi in the military he got two iron cross badges

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR. OTHERS HAVE EVERYTHING WHILE OTHERS HAVE NOTHING!!

Some of the examples aren’t Terra chads anymore because of Agepill. Being a Terra Chad only last obviously in your youth. Tom Brady, Brad Pitt , Chris hemsworth , Arnold Schwarzenegger, Gustav Maynar witzoe, Adam Levine , Michael b Jordan. I can keep going if I wanted but you get the idea
Gustav Maynar witzoe is 5'7, he's chadlite at best. What a joke list.

Forgot Chris Pratt

What a joke list.
Terachads will be incels by 2034 women will be zettachad-only
Biggest terra chad would be Dolph lundgren then the only man to be top 0.1% in every category. Height, frame, looks, status, iq, etc