Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The thing that hurts the most

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
I know some here have a steady job, social circle & are competent NT (neurotypical) social types but fail when it comes to women due to some factor that women deem below the bar such as height, facial attractiveness, ethnicity or simply being too average across the board but for me the worst thing isn't the incel wizard status.

It's being a fucking pariah relegated to the class of leper thanks to a combination of Aspergers, poor social skills due to lack of practice & opportunity, poor, lack of milestones hit & the judgement that comes forth if others find out about such matters. Yes, yes of course facial attractiveness plays a big part but if you have nothing you can't get anything as you're deemed loser material & to associate with such would lower the stock of any party that attempts to do so amongst the judgemental masses so you're given no quarter.

I find many NT pastimes, behaviours & rituals to be Illogical, nonsensical & hypocritical at times.

Get animated & loud at a party but don't behave like that in public on your own, give women T injections to be tranny but not men that need it, flood your country with migrants because you care so much so long as they're not in your neighbourhood; they can be some other sod's problem then call that person racist if they object, blindly in good faith give money to a charity that siphons the bulk for greedy board members but don't give a homeless person anything, someone screams Allah akbar or I've got a bomb = No shits given but spill drink on someone = Lose their fucking mind.

People are quick to put you down or use you for their own ends in a pathetic attempt to jostle for position upon some imaginary leaderboard or vie for attention by shitting on each other when a woman appears.

Everyone bullshitting about their quality of life as if it's perfect to one up each other & taking pride in "achievements" they hold over each other when for many they never even attained it themselves, it was laid out for them before they were born thanks to the circumstances & resources of their family or genetics, they merely drew the right lottery number & just had to turn up to "achieve" their accolades.

Just be yourself means just conform to what is universally accepted, expected or tolerated by the current overton window "policy" rank if you're not attractive, famous, rich, highly skilled at something trendy or socially suave.

Last edited:
Why do people write testaments?

What would you prefer, incel trait #45474 or perhaps check out this IT bluepiller cope jfl, maybe a soy wojak face or a height/face/race ranking importance debate? :feelsthink:

What would you prefer, incel trait #45474 or perhaps check out this IT bluepiller cope jfl, maybe a soy wojak face or a height/face/race ranking importance debate?
I just want to die.

High IQ observations tbh. Gj OP:feelsYall:

@Jungle are you mocking me?

High IQ observations tbh. Gj OP:feelsYall:
EucIfYY

@Jungle are you mocking me?
It's a trend here, ppl quote something they also think.

no, y did you think that?
Sorry, I just get mocked often IRL so I cant really tell when someone is mocking me or actually agreeing with me

Sorry, I just get mocked often IRL so I cant really tell when someone is mocking me or actually agreeing with me
Ptsd paranoia from learned behaviour of pattern recognition right there.

Ptsd paranoia from learned behaviour of pattern recognition right there.
You seem to be very high IQ. Do you have some sort of a degree or is it just the Aspie brain that allows you to observe behaviour so minutely?

You seem to be very high IQ. Do you have some sort of a degree or is it just the Aspie brain that allows you to observe behaviour so minutely?

I get you man. Another aspect of being ugly is that you'll be expected to be the joke in any social group, and if you don't fill that role you'll never get any social interactions or skills.
do people think the purpose of this forum is to meme, now? Fucking christ at children

Great thread! Normies are contradictory and unwilling to accept people who don’t conform to their worldview

autistics like us tend to rationalize everything to such degree where every day is incredibly mundane, we are not meant to logically analyze every situation and person we come across, however it seems to be an instinct we possess, we are all very cynical about others intentions and we cope by trying to understanding them to predict their behavior (form of chronic paranoia i guess). But for me (at least) I can never quite figure out normies strange patterns of behavior because they are all usually putting on a front and its hard to tell if they are ever being honest. Other people do not constantly analyze their situation and opt to just follow each other like a herd of sheep. Normies are always trying to fit the standard of the status quo, they are all pretending around each other, virtue signaling some, lying to others, etc. This is how the normie typically forms and develops his ego, telling people what they want to hear and pretending to align with their narrative when in reality they are just putting on a front. Like you said, its like a leaderboard, gaining 'good boy' points from each other, fighting for any small amount of power they can grasp.

Last edited:
Just hit me with a car already

Aspie brain, I never even finished secondary school (dropped out). If my early life had been under different circumstances I reckon I'd have a good job right now or at least learned something niche.
autistics like us tend to rationalize everything to such degree where every day is incredibly mundane, we are not meant to logically analyze every situation and person we come across, however it seems to be an instinct we possess, we are all very cynical about others intentions and we cope by trying to understanding them to predict their behavior (form of chronic paranoia i guess). But for me (at least) I can never quite figure out normies strange patterns of behavior because they are all usually putting on a front and its hard to tell if they are ever being honest. Other people do not constantly analyze their situation and opt to just follow each other like a herd of sheep. Normies are always trying to fit the standard of the status quo, they are all pretending around each other, virtue signaling some, lying to others, etc. This is how the normie typically forms and develops his ego, telling people what they want to hear and pretending to align with their narrative when in reality they are just putting on a front. Like you said, its like a leaderboard, gaining 'good boy' points from each other, fighting for any small amount of power they can grasp.
True that, they just go with the flow & naturally fit in yet we're treating everything like a chemical formula trying to get the same "good outcome" we have witnessed before to strike again by attempting to replicate actions or follow the "good" pattern. Obviously that doesn't work as there are too many variables out of our control & so we hate the unknown or new experiences with baseline memories to use as a guide.

I figure it's due to negative reactions or treatment from others that is the main factor for this concern & attempt to run damage control every time hence why when an autistic finds a place they attend or a job that isn't overly hostile for them; they never want to change that pattern at all as they're at ease.

Last edited: