Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] The thought of old hags seething at young virgin girls makes my day better

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Imagine being a woman in your twenties or thirties in this society. You have no husband, no children, no redeeming qualities. You spent your younger years chasing dopamine and riding Chad cock. But those days are getting rarer.

The clock is ticking. Days passing. Looks declining. Ovaries shrinking. Your days of bliss are over. Time for your transition into a nihilist, middle-aged woman. What's it gonna be? Crazy cat lady? Marry a beta male for financial support? Perhaps pursue a meme career?

Whichever pathetic path you pick, deep down, you know what's going on. Because it's hard-wired in your brain that you should've had a husband and many children by now. And you don't.

The next ones are in line. Younger girls, fresher, and more innocent. They have every asset that you have lost over the years. You are trash compared to them. You know it's true.

And I, a simple loner, know how much you're seething if one of these pretty little girls crosses your path. You are inferior in every respect, and I sincerely hope that this stings. I hope you die bitter and alone, like the failed human that you are.

And me? Well, I may not have looks, but my assets are wisdom and experience. These age like wine, while your only assets is rotting away. And I enjoy every second of that.

I always thought it were to be two partners solving complex problems with each other. But it seems we have extreme hypergamy instead.

Aging hags get a slight taste of what we incels have to endure every single day since young adulthood. We had our mating opportunities stolen from us by our genetics and high standards of feminist society, but these hags threw away their chance at mating due to their high standards, and this makes them much more pathetic failures than us incels. They deserve the worst punishment. They deserve to rot in loneliness till their late nineties.
I have often wondered if this is wh% I tend to get along quite well with elderly women. They've gone through their decline and they know they are biologically useless. There's no reason anymore to ignore me or hate me.
Fuck, no teen gf for me:cryfeels:
Same. :feelsrope:
I always thought it were to be two partners solving complex problems with each other. But it seems we have extreme hypergamy instead.
When I was young everyone told me that someone perfect would be out there for me. I had the impression that she would be like a soulmate with whom to share intimacy. Wish I could go back to this blissful innocence. :feelscry:

I have often wondered if this is wh% I tend to get along quite well with elderly women. They've gone through their decline and they know they are biologically useless. There's no reason anymore to ignore me or hate me.

Same. :feelsrope:

When I was young everyone told me that someone perfect would be out there for me. I had the impression that she would be like a soulmate with whom to share intimacy. Wish I could go back to this blissful innocence. :feelscry:
WheatWaffles covered this in his Youtube channel recently. There are 105 men for every 100 women.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG1hH0Sh1Pw

Based thread.
inb4 someone says OP is coping: he's not, stop defending foids. Hags may still get Chad's dick from time to time but ultimately it doesn't matter for them. Only men see sex as an end in itself, foids naturally see sex as a means to achieve social status. Getting replaced by prime foids absolutely crushes their souls.

those hags mog me :feelsree:

You have bunch of 40+ foids on tv seething and shitting on 20yo girls, they rage and cope a lot with mature woman knows her worth bullshit, but they still have options, they are divorce raping betabuxxer and go on vacations to fuck young exotic men.

i wanna fuck a milf ngl

As if young virgin girls exist. Hypergamy has made them nonexistent.