Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The Thread for Based Shaman.

P-Chan

P-Chan

Recruit
★★
I know many here dont like him but fuck it, lets make some massages for him, for us or just for yourself. Maybe he responds to somone here.

Ok Shaman, i know you want only the best or making some clicks with wanting the best. But i want to try to give you a view of the life of a 50/50 Incel.

At beginning sorry for my Bad English.

I am exhausted from Woman, from all this dating advice and from this pain what dating is coming with.
Iam 25 years old and live in Germany, ihave a Ok face, girls told me it multiple times, i am lifting and try at the moment to make my life overall better. I am happy with the most parts of my life but some parts parts fuck me really up. All this shit with Woman. This is the shit which makes my life dark, lets begin with this dating advice like

Go to the Gym
Iam lifting yes, but not for woman. i do it for my self because i was disgustet by my self and his weak and fat body.
But what is with the other Guys here? YEAH MAN GO TO THE GYM pay 300€+ for 1 year membership and train 3 times the week, dont eat all this delicius stuff like hamburgers. And YEAH UNBELIEVABLE after 3 Years (900€ for gym) a loot of supplements 400€+ (i easily pay 30€ per 3 Months for ZMA and Whey) and around 400+ hours of lifting and 400+ hours of cardio to get slim.
You finaly look fit.
NICE wow maybe now woman will show interest for your Body but you are still the same maybe some more confident but you are still the same person. You pay, you work, and now you got 1-2 pussy points on the scale you are now a X+1/10 and not a X/10. And now remember all the money all that sweat all the pain. Only for woman. I dont want to say dont lift, i would say everyone should lift or make a other sport but dont do it for woman.

Go in the shower
I have more and much expensive stuff than my Mother and i use it, i just like to smell nice and have a well-kept 7-days beard. And really shower??? if you dont shower regularly you have biger problems than Woman.

Be nice
And he starts the shit really, i see myself as a gentleman i hold woman the door up or let the passing first in a bottleneck even the 50+ woman and somtimes man. But yeah be nice, some Youtube dating guys say: yeah be nice but dont be to nice.
Waht the fuck, ahh ok i should change my self ok wow.

And all this youtube dating coaches.
Dont write to much, dont writhe this, writhe this if she X, buy Tege Bangly against face hemorrhoids, be a alpa whale. Just... yeah.... all this rules, all this do and donts. Also it make sense to a point but how the fuck i should remember all this rules all the signals which girls give (yeah i love if woman say that: i gived you signals. yeah signals only you and your friends know.) Its like the most Guys learn this rules by growing up and follow them unconscious. And you need to study them as fuck to learn it if you already grown up.

And woman themself
I dont blame them, its just stupid. So many girls have joy in it to make fun of you. again this signals and stuff fuck i let this short. everybody knows the this stuff.

I am exhausted from Woman, i came from a very broken partnership, she dont wanted to break up so she started a psycho terror because it was the easy way for her. So she was the victim and not the missing Hair on my Head now (yes she fucked me that up that my hair started to fall of, that happens if you fight than throwing a woman away). And now 1 and a half year later i tried again something with a woman. Its no like i had not other chances or something woman try to make me on/speak with me etc. i just give a fuck. I saw she at my old work and contacted here we chatted a while, and now the girl dont answers, mähhh i dont have time bla bla. We had something like a short date btw (she said i should visit her by her work)

I just dont have any joy fromt his.
Iam exhausted from her and Woman again, hey maybe she really dont have the time. the discussion i had with her was to end and she says nothing more waht to do? this give me a headache. And and and and and yeah fuck it i just dont have any power for this.

If i try i fail every time i invest work and time and i get nothing. I once invested a quarter (just saying it was much less than a quarter) of time and work in a special degree and hell all this company s want me now. and in woman? i got Balding Hair from much more work and studying. Its not like i dont want a relationship i would with pleasure a Girl and make here my Queen, i even dont want really sex with some random woman. Because of reasons i need to spend around 2000€ but to pay this money for prostitutes or games rather than drive with a girl to a nice vacation only to make here smile, shit that makes me cry a bit.

I am exhausted from Woman, its like a spend all my power for woman in the last 9 years in trying and for 1-2 broken relationships. I once read about a pill which can eventually ,,heal" gender dysmorphia as long you take it, you dont want to change your sex. It would be nice if there was something for my case, i take it and i can focus on my life and my goals.

I am exhausted from Woman, but sometimes at night i wish i had a neck of a girl to kiss. Fell her warmth, i think everyone knows what i mean.

Thumbs up for 'alpha whale', tho :D

Even mentioning that faggot's name should be an automatic ban

come goys shaman is just trying to help us! by the way share like subscribe and click the bell icon on the right side of the screen!
blue pill cucks crew mount up xDDD

Why do you guys even care about this cuck lol. He is just a turd with a few k subs making low effort videos. I checked him once, and never cared about him again.

Why do you guys even care about this cuck lol. He is just a turd with a few k subs making low effort videos. I checked him once, and never cared about him again.

He is strong on ER and other shooters, tho. Even if hes mostly making fun of them in his older vids). Still, better than SJWstar

Turbo cucc