Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The three choices available to women

Which side are you on ?

• Males

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • Females

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
This was IMHO one of the best black pill ever posted on r/braincels. It was posted a few days before the ban. It was a screenshot from r/adultery.

OP, presumably a female, was saying this (I don't recall the exact phrasing but I'll do my best to recollect it) :

"Women usually have three choices in life : marry a man they are not really attracted to, live through constant heartbreaks with the crumbs of the men they are, or die alone.

Women don't want to admit this. It is an ugly truth."

What she called "ugly truth", we here call it "black pill".

I love this pill because it illustrates one of my core convictions about our species : the two genders have conflicting interests.
If one gender is satisfied, the other is not.

Only ignorance regarding sex can allow a compromise to exist.

That compromise used to be the traditional marriage and it relied on sexual ignorance : ideally both the man and the woman were supposed to be abstinent until the wedding.

The sexual revolution has come, and now the compromise is off the table. For at least a few generations to come, the world will have to be ruled by either males or females.

I, for one, know whose side I'll be taking.

Last edited:
I, for one, know whose side I'll be talking.
Report to reeducation camp.
Tumblr pb2mt6xOgd1rwf2oto1 640

Reading posts like these makes me wish that I could walk away from all this relationship bullshit and just say “fuck it”. Even if any of us did manage to get a gf, we would know that we were always her second choice.

Who here even has a great enough personality to be considered as the second choice?

3 options for sub-8 men: 1:die alone, 2:betabux so some post-wall roastie you arent attracted to can take advantage of your wallet, and 3:die alone.

Life was never meant to be a peaceful utopia. The world is a ruthless wasteland at heart.

If foid chooses to die alone it is her choice if we die alone its because we had no other choice

Its amazing how the mask is finally slipping on foids. I just want them to come out and state that they only care about the top 20% of men already. Just put the whole equality shit to rest. More males need to understand female hypergamy and the blackpill.

3 options for sub-8 men: 1:die alone, 2:betabux so some post-wall roastie you arent attracted to can take advantage of your wallet, and 3:die alone.
This all translates to die alone. Any woman you marry will likely divoce you. Your life is a coin toss as a male. The only loyal companions males have are our machines and our animals. Maybe our children.

lol there's a cuck in here who voted for females

I hope they all die alone

@Angry_runt that picture is terrible. Women do not know what they are walking into/being led into in an all-female world. Nobody will be able to maintain shit. We would return to caveman times within a century.

@OP: lmaoing at the one dude who chose female side.

1 female vote. ok which idiot is being the troll