Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time I got into a fight with chad over stacy and got expelled

50yroldcel

50yroldcel

Subhuman currycel
-
Back in 1985 at the age of 16, I was in my last year of school. Life was lonely and depressing as always. I was very much doomed from the start as I never made any friends throughout primary school and I was always alone in family parties. So I was less social than all the neckbeards who could at least say one word without being looked at awkwardly. The reason why I say this is to tell you guys how unsocial I am and even the truest of truecels here are more social than I am. I am the ultimate example of a permacel. I also wasn't good looking at all. I was shorter than both my parents and was 4' 11" making me the shortest in my year (UK term for grade). I had a very deformed face and was Indian. Honestly, I don't think being Indian was an issue as I saw a lot of Indians having relationships with 8 - 9/10 stacys. Obviously, I didn't even know the names of any of my classmates as I never bothered to spend any time with them. I was always bullied and beaten to shit by them. So I never bothered to befriend them. I spent my spare time LDARing as video games weren't really available back then.

Anyway, sorry for the rant, I needed to give some form of context for this situation. So that year, this new Stacy joined and I could not believed how unbelievably attractive she was. She had the perfect face and figure and was genuinely a 10/10 blondie. SHe was a lot taller than me at 5' 6". Contrary to popular belief she was smart and got consistently good grades in school. Then there was this chad who had a particular disliking for me. I didn't know his name but I was always bullied by him. I tried to tell a teacher but then he could just easily lie his way out of trouble. So with Stacy, I obviously really started to get attracted to her and thought I could get with her quickly even though I had never spoken a word to her. She was very popular and she had talked to every single boy except for me. Hell, she even made some neckbeards feel better by giving them advice for getting girls. Thankfully social media wasn't a thing or else that would have made me even more upset. She was loved by teachers (though she wasn't a teachers pet kind/snitch). The only person in the year she had never spoken to was me. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised by that as I was by far the least popular person in my year. Not many people even knew I existed and the handful that did were all the guys who were bullies. One day when I overheard some guys talking about how approachable she was as a person, I decided that maybe she will talk to me. Since, I was always bullied and pushed into the lunch queue, I decided to go there and if she was there, I would try adn stand near her. Her beauty had always made bulliess fear bullying around her as she has told them off before for bullying others. So I go to the lunch hall to the queue and she was there. But, guess who she was with? The chad who always hated me and was bullying me the most. I decided to sneak up behind them to hear their conversation. Sure enough, he was making her laugh and she was doing the same thing too. I then saw them holding hands and talking about going to her house. This was extreme ragefuel for me. How could the one I really loved and fancied love the guy who has caused pain and suffering to me? This was extreme ragefuel to me. Before I knew it, I was suddenly sprinting towards them with some plastic cups of squash and threw it all on both of them. Of course, Stacy was very angry with me saying that I had ruined her food. I then saw chad angrily running towards annd was about throw a punch at me before I grabbed his arm and bit it really hard holding on to my bite. The whole canteen was looking at him screaming. Stacy suddenly tried pushing me away my god she was much stronger than me. However, i reacted quickly before she managed and grabbed her blonde hair and bit her neck. Suddenly they were both screaming in agony as one half of my mouth was on chad's arm and other half on stacy's neck with her blonde hair being pulled by me. Of course everyone was on their side cus they were both popular. If that were me and it was chad doing this, everyone would have been cheering for him. Everyone, staff and students alike ran and quickly carried me away from them. I was then sent straight to the principal's office where he expressed his utter shame towards me. He was so angry at me that he could barely speak. But from the words he told me, he said that chad and stacy (he used their actual names but I forgot them) will write an account of what happened and the board will decide what to do with me afterwards. He said at the very least, I'd be getting a long suspension and it was very unlikely I would be allowed to enter school property let alone being a student. After two hours, the principal read both of their accounts and then called my dad (using my dad's office number) to come and pick me up. He said that due to the seriousness of my offence, it would mean that not only am I expelled, but that I am not allowed to enter school property under any circumstances as it would be trespassing (so I'd be arrested). My dad came to pick me up and was very ashamed of me. He was very mad that I would do such a thing and said that he was worried about the safety of other students no matter which school I went to. So as a result, he said, he wouldn't send me to another school. I had to miss O Levels (important set of exams) and would be unable to sit them, thus preventing me from getting most jobs. A few months later, it turned out that chad and stacy both had to get stiches as both of their parents angrily called my house.

See if this was me, an incel, no one would give a fuck except for the teachers and if I got a popular guy expelled, I'd have been bullied and hated even further. But because it was the other way round, for the next year or so, if any of my former classmates saw me alone, they laughed at me and sometimes punched my stomach. So for all of you who think the good old days were good for incels, they weren't. I'll admit it's got worse today due to tinder and shit but it still was not good if you were unpopular back in the 80's

Don't engage in a fight you're sure to lose and from which you don't have much to gain tbh. The same kind of shit happened to me in high school but honestly I would have never engaged in a fight other such a minor issue.

Don't engage in a fight you're sure to lose and from which you don't have much to gain tbh. The same kind of shit happened to me in high school but honestly I would have never engaged in a fight other such a minor issue.
Obviosly I know now. But this was all the way back 1985 when I was 16. It's too late now. I'm 50 and I'm still incel. So there's no poin telling me anymore. I'm too old now

Agree with this, such a small thing to get into a fight over especially seeing as you already said you never made any friends in school why did you feel this foid would be any different?

Also OP did you never consider an arranged marriageas a way to ascend

Fucking hell that's brutal. You but their necks? Chad for giving her a permahickey lol. It's a shame you were expelled and that incident made you lose your future. As least you have us now.

reddit tier LARP

I’ve been in fights before but never over a foid. Even in my bluepilled days I knew that white knighting is retarded.

Fucking hell that's brutal. You but their necks? Chad for giving her a permahickey lol. It's a shame you were expelled and that incident made you lose your future. As least you have us now.
Yeah I know. Plus this was nearly 34 years ago now. I have gotten over it, especially given that my family have disowned when I was 25 back in 1994.

Obviosly I know now. But this was all the way back 1985 when I was 16. It's too late now. I'm 50 and I'm still incel. So there's no poin telling me anymore. I'm too old now
Damn I forgot that. Now I feel kinda stupid to give you advice.

How do you bite an arm with half your mouth and a neck with the other half lmao

This is some fakeshit larp.

Last edited:
Yeah I know. Plus this was nearly 34 years ago now. I have gotten over it, especially given that my family have disowned when I was 25 back in 1994.

why did they disown you ??

Agree with this, such a small thing to get into a fight over especially seeing as you already said you never made any friends in school why did you feel this foid would be any different?

Also OP did you never consider an arranged marriageas a way to ascend

1) Remember this was 34 years ago so I obviously don't think like this anymore. But I was very much enraged at the time. I thought that because every single other person in the year including all other neckbeards and incels got to speak to her and did get some form of physical intimacy with her (a hug), I thought of it as a last chance.
2) I cannot do arranged marriages now. I'm 50. In arranged marriage contrary to popular belief, the girl still has a choice. I know this being a currycel. But arranaged marriages aren't a choice for incels either. It's over bro. I'm too much of a pussy to rope so I'm just LDARing

Back in 1985 at the age of 16, I was in my last year of school. Life was lonely and depressing as always. I was very much doomed from the start as I never made any friends throughout primary school and I was always alone in family parties. So I was less social than all the neckbeards who could at least say one word without being looked at awkwardly. The reason why I say this is to tell you guys how unsocial I am and even the truest of truecels here are more social than I am. I am the ultimate example of a permacel. I also wasn't good looking at all. I was shorter than both my parents and was 4' 11" making me the shortest in my year (UK term for grade). I had a very deformed face and was Indian. Honestly, I don't think being Indian was an issue as I saw a lot of Indians having relationships with 8 - 9/10 stacys. Obviously, I didn't even know the names of any of my classmates as I never bothered to spend any time with them. I was always bullied and beaten to shit by them. So I never bothered to befriend them. I spent my spare time LDARing as video games weren't really available back then.

Anyway, sorry for the rant, I needed to give some form of context for this situation. So that year, this new Stacy joined and I could not believed how unbelievably attractive she was. She had the perfect face and figure and was genuinely a 10/10 blondie. SHe was a lot taller than me at 5' 6". Contrary to popular belief she was smart and got consistently good grades in school. Then there was this chad who had a particular disliking for me. I didn't know his name but I was always bullied by him. I tried to tell a teacher but then he could just easily lie his way out of trouble. So with Stacy, I obviously really started to get attracted to her and thought I could get with her quickly even though I had never spoken a word to her. She was very popular and she had talked to every single boy except for me. Hell, she even made some neckbeards feel better by giving them advice for getting girls. Thankfully social media wasn't a thing or else that would have made me even more upset. She was loved by teachers (though she wasn't a teachers pet kind/snitch). The only person in the year she had never spoken to was me. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised by that as I was by far the least popular person in my year. Not many people even knew I existed and the handful that did were all the guys who were bullies. One day when I overheard some guys talking about how approachable she was as a person, I decided that maybe she will talk to me. Since, I was always bullied and pushed into the lunch queue, I decided to go there and if she was there, I would try adn stand near her. Her beauty had always made bulliess fear bullying around her as she has told them off before for bullying others. So I go to the lunch hall to the queue and she was there. But, guess who she was with? The chad who always hated me and was bullying me the most. I decided to sneak up behind them to hear their conversation. Sure enough, he was making her laugh and she was doing the same thing too. I then saw them holding hands and talking about going to her house. This was extreme ragefuel for me. How could the one I really loved and fancied love the guy who has caused pain and suffering to me? This was extreme ragefuel to me. Before I knew it, I was suddenly sprinting towards them with some plastic cups of squash and threw it all on both of them. Of course, Stacy was very angry with me saying that I had ruined her food. I then saw chad angrily running towards annd was about throw a punch at me before I grabbed his arm and bit it really hard holding on to my bite. The whole canteen was looking at him screaming. Stacy suddenly tried pushing me away my god she was much stronger than me. However, i reacted quickly before she managed and grabbed her blonde hair and bit her neck. Suddenly they were both screaming in agony as one half of my mouth was on chad's arm and other half on stacy's neck with her blonde hair being pulled by me. Of course everyone was on their side cus they were both popular. If that were me and it was chad doing this, everyone would have been cheering for him. Everyone, staff and students alike ran and quickly carried me away from them. I was then sent straight to the principal's office where he expressed his utter shame towards me. He was so angry at me that he could barely speak. But from the words he told me, he said that chad and stacy (he used their actual names but I forgot them) will write an account of what happened and the board will decide what to do with me afterwards. He said at the very least, I'd be getting a long suspension and it was very unlikely I would be allowed to enter school property let alone being a student. After two hours, the principal read both of their accounts and then called my dad (using my dad's office number) to come and pick me up. He said that due to the seriousness of my offence, it would mean that not only am I expelled, but that I am not allowed to enter school property under any circumstances as it would be trespassing (so I'd be arrested). My dad came to pick me up and was very ashamed of me. He was very mad that I would do such a thing and said that he was worried about the safety of other students no matter which school I went to. So as a result, he said, he wouldn't send me to another school. I had to miss O Levels (important set of exams) and would be unable to sit them, thus preventing me from getting most jobs. A few months later, it turned out that chad and stacy both had to get stiches as both of their parents angrily called my house.

See if this was me, an incel, no one would give a fuck except for the teachers and if I got a popular guy expelled, I'd have been bullied and hated even further. But because it was the other way round, for the next year or so, if any of my former classmates saw me alone, they laughed at me and sometimes punched my stomach. So for all of you who think the good old days were good for incels, they weren't. I'll admit it's got worse today due to tinder and shit but it still was not good if you were unpopular back in the 80's
Didnt you try to explain to your father that you bit them in self defence and that the chad was beating you up?

Word brother, fellow 50 year oldcel here. I can relate to most of what you say.
Likewise, I was suspended over fighting. But it was not my fault.
I always tried to avoid confrontation, until one day 4 guys ganged up on me.
Even when I resulted victorious out of the 4 fights, the school suspended me.
I didn't start any of the fights so it really pissed me of and made me even more socially isolated.

why did they disown you ??
Because, by then I had no job prospects or anything. I was still LDARing and could not do anymore. They couldn't take me and called me ungrateful. I then got into a huge fight with them a lot of it being physical. And then they kicked me out of the house. I thought they'd calm down after a week but then eventually they officially disowned me. I started crying a lot that day and I'm nearly in tears now talking about it as they were last people I have had an informal conversation with. Now I only speak to my benfits people and my internet cafe person IRL and that's just for formal purposes
Didnt you try to explain to your father that you bit them in self defence and that the chad was beating you up?
He wasn't taking it

I can understand why you think that but trust me. If saw it you'd be shocked

Last edited:
Because, by then I had no job prospects or anything. I was still LDARing and could not do anymore. They couldn't take me and called me ungrateful. I then got into a huge fight with them a lot of it being physical. And then they kicked me out of the house. I thought they'd calm down after a week but then eventually they officially disowned me. I started crying a lot that day and I'm nearly in tears now talking about it as they were last people I have had an informal conversation with. Now I only speak to my benfits people and my internet cafe person IRL and that's just for formal purposes

oh man.. I don't know what I'll do if my parents disown me... Ive gotten into a huge fight with my father too which i now regret. I was just blaming others for problems i created. we don't talk anymore but I hope it changes. My mother loves me a lot even after lots of fight i had with her.. i really need to stop being such a spoiled shit

oh man.. I don't know what I'll do if my parents disown me... Ive gotten into a huge fight with my father too which i now regret. I was just blaming others for problems i created. we don't talk anymore but I hope it changes. My mother loves me a lot even after lots of fight i had with her.. i really need to stop being such a spoiled shit
I'm sure you still have time left to recover. Even when you're 35. When you're my age, it's even sadder as you are closer to 100 than 0 and you're still a single unmarried NEET KHHV.

Read is too long whats the TLDR?

he may have two mouths?? hmm

Women love bullies. Hope my country introduces mixed gender education, nothing better than seeing some snotty numale teenager getting bullied by the same whores he thought he was gonna get to fuck

Well most men are married by 70 so there's still time

this has to be bullshit, probably made by someone from inceltears who will screenshot and upload it to their subhuman subreddit

how low T do you have to be for a girl to be stronger than you? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i strengthmog and fightmog normies and Chad

Iam not reading that