Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time I saw a Chad with girl I liked

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
Back in 8th grade there was a Stacey I liked. At lunch I used to either eat in the washroom stall or hide out in the back of the school field so normies couldnt bully me as usual. Well one day while out in the field I saw a blonde haired blue eyed chad making out with a white foid i liked. They saw me watching too.. on the way back into the school the stacey saw me and smiled at me out of pity like she knew i was crap. The same chad ended up bullying me in high school too. Fuck this life.

Las-fotografi%CC%81as-de-Cho-Seung-Hui-005.jpg

Being bullied by a Chad must feel bad af.

I was only bullied by normies, especially upper-tier normies. All around the 6 rate.

Being bullied by a Chad must feel bad af.

I was only bullied by normies, especially upper-tier normies. All around the 6 rate.
I was bullied by everyone at onr point in my life. All tiers of normies. Chads. Staceys. Normal foids.

Nothing is worse than being bullied by foids. It means they think youre weak and dont respect you enough. Basically a low class male.
Than you rape them and suddenly you're a monster because the little bully princess can't possibly withstand 15 min of sex with a guy that doesn't facially pleases her.

Than you rape them and suddenly you're a monster because the little bully princess can't possibly withstand 15 min of sex with a guy that doesn't facially pleases her.
well that escalated quickly