Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the toll of wagecucking

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I never do anything on the weekends. I don't even mean going on trips and shit I don't even watch anything but youtube, barely play video games. If I had more than 2 days to recover I would. Most of the time I just literally sleep. And after those 2 days it's always back to the same grind again. I am a shell of a human. There is literally no end in sight besides what, 2 weeks a year after I become an apprentice and make a salary? And retirement at 55. 36 years from now

Peep

Hopefully I will moneymaxx inshallah

im pretty lucky to work 10 hours a week of some hard physical labour but i still dont do anything productive in that time tbh. i worked as security worker in mall for like a month and jesus the fucking monotony of it was depressing, i can only feel for you but my feelings wont change ur situation

Low t symptoms tbh

I never do anything on the weekends. I don't even mean going on trips and shit I don't even watch anything but youtube, barely play video games. If I had more than 2 days to recover I would. Most of the time I just literally sleep. And after those 2 days it's always back to the same grind again. I am a shell of a human. There is literally no end in sight besides what, 2 weeks a year after I become an apprentice and make a salary? And retirement at 55. 36 years from now
Same here. Where you are so lazy,unmotivated and depressed that you don't even want to play videogames you realize how bad is it.

work is tomorrow already jfl I didn't do JACK

creatives who are popular enough to make a living off their work are the most privileged pieces of shit alive

save for early retirement. if you save every penny you might be able to retire at mid 30's? (plus 401k of course)

JFL at participating in (((society)))

It would make so much of a difference in people’s lives if the weekend was a day longer. With the advent of automation of jobs governments will struggle finding ways to employ people, then eventually human input in the workplace will become redundant. Hopefully they sustain us and the world can become a LDARfest.

the work pill is definitely one of the worst

Same op. Same.

Wagecucking is torture. Glad I get to shitpost my whole shift though. I hate my job though, gonna quit soon or just get fired so I can get unemployment