Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The topic of paedophilia in the modern West

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
The best theory I can come up with is that both the left-wing and the right-wing condemn paedophilia, but things are becoming more and more hysterical.

I think what is happening is that the left see it as a way to catch out and punish adult men, especially white men. By making the punishments harsher, the definition of a paedophile more broad and the witch hunts more widespread, they can look virtuous whilst at the same time attacking this demographic that they dislike.

The right... agrees that paedophilia is bad, but gets kind of swept up in this hysteria too.

I'm on the right-wing, and I agree it's bad. But like most right-wingers I like to approach things in a way that seems... measured and calm and orderly. Bad things exist in this world and bad people exist, but society needs to be level-headed and robust enough to deal with them.

Just my thoughts and I'm interested to hear what others think :)

Before this discussion can even begin, we need your definition of paedophilia.

CAN WE ALL JUST AGREE THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO YELL "PEDOPHILE' IN A CROWDED THEATER

Culture has gotten to the point where adults are vastly more obsessed with torturing pedophiles than raising and protecting their children competently.

strange how we are expected to believe theres a "gay gene" that makes cock sucking natural from birth for some people, but pedophiles are lambasted as willingly being evil and entirely unnatural

CAN WE ALL JUST AGREE THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO YELL "PEDOPHILE' IN A CROWDED THEATER

Culture has gotten to the point where adults are vastly more obsessed with torturing pedophiles than raising and protecting their children competently.
I prefer to yell " fire " in theaters...

But I admit to being intrigued about yelling that.... Hmmm...

What I find very strange is how the average menarche age plummeted through the last decades and women are becoming degenerate, loose and sexually active earlier and earlier and the response to this is feminism and pedo hysteria doubling down more and more, with people nowadays already talking about how liking women in their early 20s is problematic if you're older.

Back in the day, most 12 yos for instance were actual children who hadn't had their menarches yet, and yet, many did marry. Nowadays, pretty much all women already had their menarches at that age, many if not most already kissed, already "sexted", etc, but if you even dare to say one of them is cute and some normie/woman listens to it it's 100% over.

I don't understand normies

I don't understand normies

I feel like they're prone to purity spiralling.

Like, one of them will say something and then more will agree and more and more and then they keep doubling-down.

And none of them think outside the box enough to question any of it.

Last edited:
I feel like they're prone to purity spiralling.

Like, one of them will say something and then more will agree and more and more and then they keep doubling-down.

And none of them think outside the box enough to question any of it.
Guess it's just another hivemind thing we're excluded from