Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Tories are awful. I will probably still vote Tory.

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
The Tories of course being the UK Conservative party. We have an election coming up this year.

They're awful and not conservative at all. But why anyone thinks that Labour will be any better just baffles me!

If Labour get in the woke agenda just gets turned up from 8 to 11, lol

Last edited:
political cope

I've never voted and certainly can't vote for either major party. I'm economically left but (obviously) anti-feminist, and Labour hate and discriminate against men (and whites).

Vote for the BnP or National Front.

Current election is shit.

Labour rn is disgusting, though, their leader has no real stances other than woshipping (((Israel))). He was literally just put in place to purge anyone who dares to question the kikes, other than that he's a bit of a non-entity.

I don't think there's much point in voting for either side, but voting Tory is probably better. At least some leftoid activist types will seethe if you tell them. But since the Labour leadership are somehow more obsessed with pro-Israel shit than the Tories are, IMO the Jews will probably hand Labour the election regardless of what happens.

Britain is already incredible pozzed (the police by now are just there to arrest people who are mean to trannies), and a Labour government will probably accelerate that.

Surely there are actual right wing parties?

Vote for the party that wants to have stricter immigration laws. Liberal immigration laws will mean that the UK will be 25% white in about 100 years or so.

USA is around 58% white, but will be about 25% white in 100 years. Hopefully western Europe does not end up like the USA. At least the USA was built on immigration.

Labour rn is disgusting, though, their leader has no real stances other than woshipping (((Israel))). He was literally just put in place to purge anyone who dares to question the kikes, other than that he's a bit of a non-entity.

I don't think there's much point in voting for either side, but voting Tory is probably better. At least some leftoid activist types will seethe if you tell them. But since the Labour leadership are somehow more obsessed with pro-Israel shit than the Tories are, IMO the Jews will probably hand Labour the election regardless of what happens.

Britain is already incredible pozzed (the police by now are just there to arrest people who are mean to trannies), and a Labour government will probably accelerate that.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Vote for the party that wants to have stricter immigration laws. Liberal immigration laws will mean that the UK will be 25% white in about 100 years or so.

USA is around 58% white, but will be about 25% white in 100 years. Hopefully western Europe does not end up like the USA. At least the USA was built on immigration.
Nah it’s fucked USA will be 1% white in few year it’s ovER unless we get some Hitler style leader in power to purge non white

Sort of but what's the chance of them actually winning...

Also you end up strategically voting a bit.

It's tricky, but yeah I think all that will happen is people will vote in Labour and then be so shocked that things get even worse.

at least with labour party they will grant u neetbux

Nah it’s fucked USA will be 1% white in few year it’s ovER unless we get some Hitler style leader in power to purge non white
I'm American and would say about 50% of ppl I see on a daily basis are still white.

Where do you live?

Look at all the woke shit that's occurred since they got elected in. 2012
It's easier to implement left wing ideas under a right wing government
Tory supporters accept woke shit they wouldn't accept from the Labour Party cos it's "their" party in power
Also the Conservative Party is very pro Zionist

Labour was better when it was anti-Israel but I'll still vote for them. At least neetbux should be secured. Tories are for the tired old middle class.

Everyone single party is owned by (((them))) the last time Britain had any chance was with Johnathan Bowden.

Keir starmers wife is jewish, and i think the data shows that jews vote tory usually

There aren't really right wing parties that stand a chance at winning unfortunately, we basically have a 2 party system of government. labour or tory

Look at all the woke shit that's occurred since they got elected in. 2012
It's easier to implement left wing ideas under a right wing government
Tory supporters accept woke shit they wouldn't accept from the Labour Party cos it's "their" party in power
Also the Conservative Party is very pro Zionist
:feelsping:

Jews used to vote Labour in large numbers but the more power they've accrued the further to the right they've swung. You'd almost think that they were biding their time convincing people that they were sympathetic to the workers while ultimately planning to crush them.

The torries are still miles better than Labour although the torries are far from right wing:feelskek:

I like labour because they are good for (((business)))
But right wing is good also for anti woke and anti nigger
That’s why I’m a centrist