Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The total destruction and domination of women is the truest and best example of sexual and social domination.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
The more I think about it, the closer I come to the sweet conclusion that what keeps me going is my immeasurable hatred of that object of sexual idolatry, the foids.

Nature traps me into wanting to stick my dick in every available hole a female has, and yet, the more I swallow more blackpills, the more I realise that the satisfaction of a tortured woman, begging for her life, bloodied and suffering in her last few breaths of life is far more satisfying; an act that makes you understand that even though Chad has fucked her pussy like roast beef, it is you who will end her life after a long torture.

Can't you hear it? It's the screams of a slut writhing in pain: a moan louder than any Chad could ever give her. Can't you hear it? It's the rusty, tetanus-ridden scissors cutting into a ravaged clitoris; it's your gloved hands thundering after striking that bitch's face. Of course you can hear it. It is your release as incels: absolute control of a foid whose will can be nothing but your own.

Thousands of possible tortures rumble in my brain with the most depraved ways of ending the insignificant life of the biggest of vipers, called women. You know that mutilating women is my favorite, but..., how pleasant it is to see the ways in which you can bend human life. Fucking a foid while you burn her back with cigarettes or a blowtorch! You won't feel my 4-inch micropenis, but truly, her pain will accompany my penetrations.

And finally, ZAS!!!! When the foid can't take any more suffering, stick a knife in her belly so that she slowly bleeds to death. She's yours! Yes, she has been yours and no one else's. Neither Chad has this ability to take life. And me, I have her at my disposal whenever I want, whenever I want.

Pressure, never pleasure!

The more I think about it, the closer I come to the sweet conclusion that what keeps me going is my immeasurable hatred of that object of sexual idolatry, the foids.

Nature traps me into wanting to stick my dick in every available hole a female has, and yet, the more I swallow more blackpills, the more I realise that the satisfaction of a tortured woman, begging for her life, bloodied and suffering in her last few breaths of life is far more satisfying; an act that makes you understand that even though Chad has fucked her pussy like roast beef, it is you who will end her life after a long torture.

Can't you hear it? It's the screams of a slut writhing in pain: a moan louder than any Chad could ever give her. Can't you hear it? It's the rusty, tetanus-ridden scissors cutting into a ravaged clitoris; it's your gloved hands thundering after striking that bitch's face. Of course you can hear it. It is your release as incels: absolute control of a foid whose will can be nothing but your own.

Thousands of possible tortures rumble in my brain with the most depraved ways of ending the insignificant life of the biggest of vipers, called women. You know that mutilating women is my favorite, but..., how pleasant it is to see the ways in which you can bend human life. Fucking a foid while you burn her back with cigarettes or a blowtorch! You won't feel my 4-inch micropenis, but truly, her pain will accompany my penetrations.

And finally, ZAS!!!! When the foid can't take any more suffering, stick a knife in her belly so that she slowly bleeds to death. She's yours! Yes, she has been yours and no one else's. Neither Chad has this ability to take life. And me, I have her at my disposal whenever I want, whenever I want.

I can smell the David Parker Ray through this fucking forum.

I can smell the David Parker Ray through this fucking forum.

This man really understood what it's like to get over Chad. Genuine attraction? That's cucked. The real power is turning a foid into your obedient bitch until you burn that bitch in acid.

Based! Yet there are people on the Internet who shill for love and the "law of attraction" they can be feminists elsewhere

based serial killermaxxed cel

This seems like the best way to ruin the reputation of incels even further.
Jfl foids are into this shit anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back