Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The treatment of extremely short men

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-

This short video speaks for itself.

brutal, the guy probably cried at home later

Giga short, balding - just an insect to make fun of in the eyes of normies. They are grown up males, but yet have an innate hatred towards someone who's probably suffered his entire life. And then after acting as rabid hyenas they go online and say ¨look don´t matter bro¨, ¨just be yourself bro¨.
I'd love to see one of these laughing normies experiencing the same, when a 6 foot 5 gigaChad pushes them over as unimportant subhumans and fucks their mother/gf in front of them. Or the turbomanlet feeding their beerbellies with lead. :feelsdevil:

That's fucked up, why did he have to bully him like that? Plus they're laughing at him.
its over for manlets

And his own team joins in on the laughter

Fucking douchebags, they feel so big and strong by harassing someone less fortunate. I hope they all get cancer and die.

Who here said males aren't trash either? I definitely remember someone saying it :feelskek:
JFL at all the retards here who think they have normie "friends". Those fucks will throw you under the bus at the first gust of wind.

Brutal,and of course normie scum are laughing,wish all normies died slowly.

View: https://youtu.be/JUtoU4aHFQo?t=34

The guy in the blue who pinned him down is probably paying child support for his ex-wife who fucks new men every week in the room next to his kids while they sleep :feelskek: while he's here pinning down a 5'4 man thinking he's Hercules JFL

Who here said males aren't trash either? I definitely remember someone saying it :feelskek:
JFL at all the retards here who think they have normie "friends". Those fucks will throw you under the bus at the first gust of wind.
Having friends isn't worth it
Fucking douchebags, they feel so big and strong by harassing someone less fortunate. I hope they all get cancer and die.
Based
Brutal,and of course normie scum are laughing,wish all normies died slowly.

View: https://youtu.be/JUtoU4aHFQo?t=34

He's right but soycucks enjoy bullying him and talking down to him to feel superior, as women laugh at his suffering in his face:reeeeee:

Last edited:
That's fucked up, why did he have to bully him like that? Plus they're laughing at him.
its over for manlets
That's not even a manlet, thay's a BALDING TURBO manlet. I fucking feel for him poor guy :dafuckfeels:
And his own team joins in on the laughter
"bro just get hobbies" Yeah, this is what happens when a subhuman goblin tries to make friends. In that one moment, that turbo manlet, subconciously, is reminded of his subhumanity. No words, just a simple push to remind him he is a scrawny, balding, short insect

Life below like 5'4 is just colossal joke. Actual subhuman. Nothing left To do except drugmaxx

I keep saying this again and I will say it again until one of you faggots ears bleed. Manlets and turbo manlets are the number 1 oppressed ugly male

I keep saying this again and I will say it again until one of you faggots ears bleed. Manlets and turbo manlets are the number 1 oppressed ugly male
the ugliest motherfucker in the world with decent height gets more respect than a gigamanlet with good face

Giga short, balding - just an insect to make fun of in the eyes of normies. They are grown up males, but yet have an innate hatred towards someone who's probably suffered his entire life. And then after acting as rabid hyenas they go online and say ¨look don´t matter bro¨, ¨just be yourself bro¨.
I'd love to see one of these laughing normies experiencing the same, when a 6 foot 5 gigaChad pushes them over as unimportant subhumans and fucks their mother/gf in front of them. Or the turbomanlet feeding their beerbellies with lead. :feelsdevil:
True, the normies never think it will happen to them. Normies just kiss ass and expect a handout.

the ugliest motherfucker in the world with decent height gets more respect than a gigamanlet with good face
I would pour acid on my face in a heartbeat if it meant I could be 6'6 with a big frame. I can't imagine being manlet in fucking Serbia, literal tallfag central.
Yes, I'm a skinny ugly manlet and I'm treated like SHIT. Tallfags can't understand for a second how shitty it is for manlets.

Most men will backstab each other for even the slightest chance of getting pussy. :blackpill:

The guy in the blue who pinned him down is probably paying child support for his ex-wife who fucks new men every week in the room next to his kids while they sleep :feelskek: while he's here pinning down a 5'4 man thinking he's Hercules JFL

it is so big humiliation! really feel sorry for the short guy,his honor totally destroyed! but other people laughed at him instead of defending! what a bunch of assholes

it is so big humiliation! really feel sorry for the short guy,his honor totally destroyed! but other people laughed at him instead of defending! what a bunch of assholes
Indeed. :feelsrope:

this guy has terrible personality i bet he doesnt have a girlfriend

He gets all the foids according to it. The tall guys all have to jerk off alone