Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The true King and rightful ruler of all Inceldom?

The true King and rightful ruler of all Inceldom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Linky Love

Linky Love

The Hero of Incels
★★★★★
Time to settle this once and for all. :feelsUgh:

A martyr for all us facecels

How dare Todd insult blessed Elliot on his NYE stream :feelsUgh:

I bow to no one and call no one my king.

ER was a volcel he only wanted platinum blond sorority girls.

Even white normies can’t get that all the time let alone some half Asian midget bobble head with autism.

(brag) I mog grotesque subhuman.

Your vote will be publicly visible.

Yea, naaaah thx.

He is just squintmaxxing and lighting frauding, he is still a truecel.

Last edited:
Why am I not on the list.
I'd say probably the guy who came up with all the incel terms/language but who knows.

Last edited:
This has already been debated to death.

Elliot Rodger is and always will be the chosen one and our prophet, end of the story.

Nobody exposed women as well as he did. His manifesto is full of brutal truths.

Todd’s royal incel titles are so numerous I doubt the poll could fit them all so I’ll post the rest here as I think of them.

-The would be acid assassin and dark ruiner of female beauty
-Captain Ahab Jr.
-Glownigger #2 befriender of government employed Jewess secret agents
-Slayer of BPD midgets

Why am I not on the list.
I'd say probably the guy who came up with the incel terms but who knows.
It was actually a foid that came up with the term incel...

An unfortunate truth, incels do remember but we do not speak her name

Saint ER literally killed himself because of his inceldom and some negative iq morons here dare to call him a volcel.

Thank you Saint ER that even from the grave you guide us and show us who the fakecels and braindamagecels of this forum are.

Where's Saint Hamudi, you fucking nigger?

I identify more with ER because he was short and dicklet, just like me. Todd, unlike Elliot, is just a tall mentalcel oldcel.

Are we just going to ignore St. Bagelcel?

Where's saint Hamudi? Where's saint Cho?
Jfl JBW smh :dafuckfeels:

I'll just go with ER since he is the most recognised symbol of the incelopshere.

Saint ER literally killed himself because of his inceldom and some negative iq morons here dare to call him a volcel.

Thank you Saint ER that even from the grave you guide us and show us who the fakecels and braindamagecels of this forum are.

He was mostly a mentalcel. However, his intellectual contribution through the manifesto definitely puts him into inceldom sainthood category.

Why did grotesque delete his account

A standardcel who only wanted white Californian stacys and hated incels
vs
A giga tallfag who isn't even incel
:feelsseriously:
Sure they did based things, ER especially but to call them king of the incels is a bit of a stretch.

Saint Hamudi is our king!
Tesque is a well known pathological liar. :feelshehe:

He’s lied about ascending with women before and even pretended to be a woman online for 10 or 11 years just so he could sop up all the praise and attention that they receive for doing literally nothing at all other than being born with a pussy and a pair of tits. :feelsclown:

He was mostly a mentalcel. However, his intellectual contribution through the manifesto definitely puts him into inceldom sainthood category.
No he wasn't. He was a mixed race, weak chinned, bloaty lipped MANLET.
He obviously got mogged to oblivion by 6'2 college Chads in Isla Vista. He had no chance because of his looks.

I don't even know who the 2nd guy is :worryfeels:

Lol at ''muh ER was a fakecel'' lmao he was a manlet with ugly nerd face, good luck finding anyone with that face slaying in parties.

bluepilled.is

also OP i've seen you made a thread a couple weeks ago because if im not mistaken you wanted to prove a point to this guy ''grotesque''. I am assuming that cocksucker recently DMed you or whatever and said he was a saint?

Why did grotesque delete his account
Because he’s a pussy and a paranoid sperg tard that believes the totally idiotic FBI conspiracy created about Serge and Master by the butthurt and scorned ex dot is user Zesto. :feelshehe:

And since I applied to Serge’s last mod drive and was accepted and made into one Todd no longer trusts me his onetime BF4L since he believes Serge and everyone that interacts with him is a dangerous glownigger out to get incels and try to eventually make him and everyone here commit suicide or if not that be caught and arrested in the midst of a plotting of some crime. :feelsugh:

Because he’s a pussy and a paranoid sperg tard that believes the totally idiotic FBI conspiracy created about Serge and Master by the butthurt and scorned ex dot is user Zesto. :feelshehe:

And since I applied to Serge’s last mod drive and was accepted and made into one Todd no longer trusts me his onetime BF4L since he believes Serge and everyone that interacts with him is a dangerous glownigger out to get incels and try to eventually make him and everyone here commit suicide or if not that be caught and arrested in the midst of a plotting of some crime. :feelsugh:
Yea yea cool n all where's hamudi? :feelsUgh:

Where's Saint Hamudi, you fucking nigger?
A standardcel who only wanted white Californian stacys and hated incels
vs
A giga tallfag who isn't even incel
:feelsseriously:
Sure they did based things, ER especially but to call them king of the incels is a bit of a stretch.

Saint Hamudi is our king!
Discrimination against ethnics again:cryfeels:
but yea where’s hamudi mr janny:feelswhat:
Hamudi is objectively the most based,blackpilled and hilarious incel of all time,no one even comes close.

Elliot Rodger always gets overrated because he lightning and anglefrauded hard in his videos, he was a 4 facially at best.

We are the Shahanshah of Incelthia.

Who even is the second guy

Elliot had more balls than any of us combined and really helped bring the incel communities together

Saint Cho :feelsthink:

he had a good kill count but he never made it clear that inceldom was his motive. Elliot Rodger raised more awareness of inceldom as a modern day issue for low tier males.

also the “king of incels” should be @IncelKing